-16 Years Old

What is your in game name and rank?:
-Zeranock

What is your Steam id and Steam name?:
Zeranock
SteamID- 76561198119368361

Time zone and days you are available. :
GMT,
-Any day I feel like getting on, which is almost every day, some exceptions for weekends.

How much time can you dedicate to the server daily?
-I can dedicate a solid 3-9 hours daily, rough estimate, I play this game a lot.

Communication
Do you have a working microphone which you can communicate with others?:
-Yes

Do you have Discord? If not are you willing to download it to communicate with the staff and community?:
-I have a discord and am a member of the discord server.

Rate your communication skills with players, 1 out of 10, and EXPLAIN. :
-8/10, I am a friendly person, I know to be mature in the correct situations and can be a fun guy to hang out with when not engaging in a professional role, I can remain calm in stressful situations, for example, if a player is throwing shade or hate at me, I will not start blaring insults at said person, I will simply follow the guidelines and punish that player correctly for if they did something wrong.

Server Questions
How long have you been playing on the server?:
- I am not aware of how much playtime I have on this server.

Have you donated to the server? If so include what you donated for. :
-No I have not, I hope this is not something rude, I hope I can make up for that by focusing my support to the server by moderating as best I can.

What is something you personally would like to achieve on the server?:
-I would like to be a very respectable administrator so that players trust and believe I will make good judgement, If I achieve a position as a moderator I want to make my best efforts to making new players feel welcome, and try to make the server thrive and compete with the largest DarkRP servers, and then I can feel satisfied with my contribution.

What is more important, the Administrators or the players? EXPLAIN your decision. :
-The players, the players are an essential role in the community, without a solid player base, the server will not be able to expand and grow larger, the players need to be treated respectably and to be welcomed with open arms, the admins however, they are there to assist in that department, their goal is to ensure those players enjoy their time on the server and don't get left out and disband the server immediately.

What is your favorite part of the server?:
-The players and staff, most people are very kind and understanding, which is why I like this server a lot.

In-Depth Questions
-What rank are you applying for?
I believe moderator is the initiative rank for staff members, so that is what I am applying for.

Have you applied for this rank before?:
-On other servers yes, this server, no.

Why do you want to be a staff member? Explain in 150 words or more. :
-I would like to be a staff member so I can throw my hat in the ring to assist in helping grow the server into being the best in can possibly be, I want to ensure all players are getting along and that the community is all being friendly to each other, I want to prevent trolls/minges, or any type of rule breakers, from entering the server and ruining people stay at the server, I dislike and form of toxicity and would like to help get rid of any of it, so every player is happy.

Why do you deserve this rank?:
-I am a very experienced Gmod player, having 470+ hours I have moderated a lot of servers in my time, such as HL2RP servers and some other DarkRP servers, I know what I am doing and would make an exceptional moderator.

What makes you different than the other staff members currently on the server?:
-I am very calm, mature and kind, I can be whatever I need to be, if I need to be very mature I can do that, and I am incredible at handling stressful situations as I have a huge amount of experience in that department.

Name three values do you think a staff member should possess and EXPLAIN. :
-Maturity, maturity is essential, if you are being bothered in a situation you need to remain calm and stay professional, without that, we would have very toxic staff members and the server would be chaotic.
-Being friendly, A friendly moderator will make players feel more comfortable explaining a situation to them, and will be more likely to be honest about a situation to them.
-Experience, being experienced is essential, if you have no idea what you're doing, it could be bad and a moderator could ban people for the incorrect reasons.

What can you contribute to the server?:
-I can contribute a lot of my time to supporting the server, I will be on duty constantly to assist as much as I possibly can, I will do my absolute best to moderate the server and deal with rule-breakers.

Why should you be chosen over another applicant?:
-I know what i'm doing, I have moderated many servers, I am very experienced in moderating, additionally I want to moderate for the sole purpose of everybody enjoying their time at the server and that reason only, I don't care about having a fancy name or tag, I just want to ensure everybody has a great time.

Can you name the main body of the staff team? Include Owners, Managers, Super Admins, Admins and Mods.
-Owner / Diablo
-Administrators / Draq0 / webmaster / bruticus.

-Note: not sure if I got this correct I am not to informed on the members of the staff team.

Important Information
-List your recommendations from the staff team: LummoBite

What experience with moderating a server have you had in the past? EXPLAIN in detail. :HL2RP I have moderated a server in that gamemode for about 2 months until I retired my role in order to focus on studies, I made it to administrator before I retired my position.

How familiar are you with the commands needed to be used to moderate on the server?:
-I know every essential command from experience, I will have no trouble utilizing a command.

Required Questions
Do you agree to follow all rules on the server while being a moderator, and enforce them when necessary?:
-Yes.

Are you able to contribute enough time to the Sinful RP Servers, Forums, and Discord?:
-Yes.

Are you able to help anyone who is in need of assistance while on the server or forums?:
-Of course

Do you agree not to ask a staff member to review your application, to accept or deny your application, and/or to give you unfair advantages?:
-Of Course.

Last edited:
Reactions: notMango