VelocitySkater

Apr 18, 2019
United States
General Information
How old are you?:15 about to be 16

What is your in game name and rank?:User, VelocitySkater

What is your Steam id and Steam name?:STEAM_0:0:142558445 VelocitySkater

What is your discord name and tag?:VelocitySkater#4269

Time zone and days you are available. : Almost any part of the day besides mornings

How much time can you dedicate to the server daily? 7 hours a day

Communication
Do you have a working microphone which you can communicate with others?:Yes I have a Yeti Mic/.

Do you have Discord? If not are you willing to download it to communicate with the staff and community?:Yes I have discord

Rate your communication skills with players, 1 out of 10, and EXPLAIN. : Probably 8.5 or 9 ish i talk when i need too

Server Questions
How long have you been playing on the server?:15 hrs +

Have you donated to the server? If so include what you donated for. :No

What is something you personally would like to achieve on the server?:Make this a amazing and fun place where everyone can have fun and rp and bring a community together

Do you have any previous bans? Explain them.No problems here

What is more important, the Administrators or the players? EXPLAIN your decision. :The players of course and making sure its a fun and good environment for them to play with friends and more.

What is your favorite part of the server?:Just the adminstrators are so funny and just good at there jobs

In-Depth Questions
What rank are you applying for?Mod

Have you applied for this rank before?:no

Why do you want to be a staff member? Explain in 150 words or more. :So i can help inforce the rules and make the server as best as i can and help players with there issues with the server and helping getting more people active for the server to be better and more fun to play on for others and so everyone has the best rp experience.i can also make youtube videos on the server and help it get populated because i have 700 subscribers and i would love to help this community grow bigger than it already is.

Why do you deserve this rank?:I don't deserve it but i would like to have a chance to prove myself like everyone else does

What makes you different than the other staff members currently on the server?:I maybe have more experience then other mods or other people applying.

Name three values do you think a staff member should possess and EXPLAIN. :they should get respect and

What can you contribute to the server?:I can be on every single day of the week and help others with problems they have on the server if no other mod or admin is on at the moment and time.

Why should you be chosen over another applicant?:I have Experience and i'm good at helping

Can you name the main body of the staff team? Include Owners, Managers, Super Admins, Admins and Mods.Diablo,Mezzo,Tinker tom,Juicey,

Important Information
List your recommendations from the staff team:Tinker tom

Also, list any recommendations from players:

What experience with moderating a server have you had in the past? EXPLAIN in detail. :I have moderated on Multiple servers and have good experience

How familiar are you with the commands needed to be used to moderate on the server?:extremely

Required Questions
Do you agree to follow all rules on the server while being a moderator, and enforce them when necessary?:Yes

Are you able to contribute enough time to the Sinful RP Servers, Forums, and Discord?:Yes

Are you able to help anyone who is in need of assistance while on the server or forums?:Yes

Do you agree not to ask a staff member to review your application, to accept or deny your application, and/or to give you unfair advantages?:Yes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.