General Information
How old are you?:
What is your in game name and rank?:
Tomato Cruise, VIP+
What is your Steam id and Steam name?:
STEAM_0:0:30118051, Tomato Cruise
Time zone and days you are available. :
EST, Monday to Friday and some Weekends
How much time can you dedicate to the server daily?
I am able to dedicate 4 to 5 hours a day, on weekends time may vary.
Communication
Do you have a working microphone which you can communicate with others?:
Yes
Do you have Discord? If not are you willing to download it to communicate with the staff and community?:
Yes, I have discord and I am willing to communicate with other Staff and Members on it.
Rate your communication skills with players, 1 out of 10, and EXPLAIN. :
8, I rate myself an 8 because, I find I have a very attentive personality, strong english capability and strong knowledge when I come to communication. I am able to understand and relate to what others have to say. I am able to remain calm, collective and civilized during conversation without bias or negitivity.

Server Questions
How long have you been playing on the server?:
Couple months, in total around 65+ hours.
Have you donated to the server? If so include what you donated for. :
Yes I have, I have donated for VIP+ and SPIDERMAN SWEP.
What is something you personally would like to achieve on the server?:
I would love to gather up to 5+ players to build a huge, multi-funtioning base with different classes all doing their own jobs.
Do you have any previous bans? Explain them.
No, I do not.
What is more important, the Administrators or the players? EXPLAIN your decision. :
I would have to say it's a balance between them. You have the players, the life on the server and the community and you have the Staff, their soul mission is to create a warm enviroment for players. You take the players out of the server and it will have no life, you take out the staff and the warm enviroment you built turns hostile and players leave. Both these roles play a big part in a server so thats why I think they are both parts equal.
What is your favorite part of the server?:
The amount of options you have. The amount of diffrent Jobs/Classes, Props/Entities and freedom when it comes to building are nothing I have ever seen on a server before, that paired with the wonderful staff that always respond to questions and or problems is amazing.
In-Depth Questions
What rank are you applying for?
Have you applied for this rank before?:
No, I have not.
Why do you want to be a staff member? Explain in 150 words or more. :
I would like to be a staff member on this server for a multitude of reasons. I love this server and I want to see it grow, that being said I can put time forward to see this change. The staff team is great and I would love to be apart of it, knowing how kind and careing the staff team already is, I'm positive that they can help me to be the best staff member I can be. Being a staff member is great and all, but it's not just watching over the players like a hawk that makes the difference, it's also about interacting and making sure if the players even enjoy themselves. If I were staff, I would try to get myself out there and interact instead of just waiting for a call or sitting in my base, one of the main reasons I am applying is to make sure players are happy, part take in events and possible lead them, sitting in a base is great and all but it does nothing for the server. My attitude towards gameplay will change, and along with it how much I will interact with players.
Why do you deserve this rank?:
I feel I deserve this rank because, I already have some experience with ULX and dealing with sits, which I do believe is quite good, you only have to refresh me on some things intead of teaching me everything. I've been on Garry's Mod for along time and with that, know the type of player I am dealing with.
What makes you different than the other staff members currently on the server?:
Possibly my attitude towards how I'll handle things and my passion for events. I would say I am quite good and understanding and or fixing a problem that others may not be able to fix.
Name three values do you think a staff member should possess and EXPLAIN. :
Unbiased and Respectful opinion: A staff member MUST be able to have an unbiased opinion to keep sits and common talk, polite and equal. A staff member without respect should not be a staff at all. If a staff member has an unbiased opinion thats great! But that doesn't mean that they are respectful. A staff member that can't keep their cool and starts disrespecting players is horrible for server reputation and the overall playerbase.

Knowledge and Understanding: A staff member needs to be able to understand and know what type of situation they're in. without knowledge and or evidence the staff in question may make a bad move and or false ban. Without the ability to understand, staff may misjudge what players have to say and can make a bad call. But if the staff in question knows what they are doing, together these two traits are essential to make a proper staff member.

Strict and Lenient: People get it, a player made a mistake, instead of laying the ban hammer you should be able to tell the player what they did wrong intead of an instant punishment. That being said, on the other hand you need to know when the right time for punishment is, you need to be able to make a decision that makes sense and displays that you properly do your job.
What can you contribute to the server?:
I can contribute to the server by putting in time and effort. I can put fourth events if given the option. And my unbiased and respectful nature.
Why should you be chosen over another applicant?:
I feel I should be chosen over another applicant's because. I had staff postions on two other servers with that experience with ULX and basic commands of which of are essential. As already stated I find myself a respectful and calm person.
Can you name the main body of the staff team? Include Owners, Managers, Super Admins, Admins and Mods.
Owner- Diablo,
Manager- Smart,
Staff manager- Lummobite, Stanley the dog, Mason?,
Super admin- Deputy Ripper,
Head admin- Chubs, Skittlez, teler, Wulfyz?,
Admin-
Mod- Sixx,
That's all I remeber as of now.

Important Information
List your recommendations from the staff team:
None
Also, list any recommendations from players:
Fragz, Him and I have been friends for awhile and he has seen me moderate on both FunGamerRP and PlainRP. Feel free to question him about it.
What experience with moderating a server have you had in the past? EXPLAIN in detail. :
I have had experience on two servers before now.
FunGamersRP: The first server I moderated on. I was with the staff team for about a year and a half untill the server shutdown.
PlainRP: Second server I moderated on. Was only on the team for about a year then it shutdown.

How familiar are you with the commands needed to be used to moderate on the server?:
Very, although rusty I've had quite the deal with them.
Required Questions
Do you agree to follow all rules on the server while being a moderator, and enforce them when necessary?:
Yes, I do.
Are you able to contribute enough time to the Sinful RP Servers, Forums, and Discord?:
Yes, I am.
Are you able to help anyone who is in need of assistance while on the server or forums?:
Yes, I am.
Do you agree not to ask a staff member to review your application, to accept or deny your application, and/or to give you unfair advantages?:
Yes

Optional
Include any extra details you would like to mention.
I would like to mention that if I were to be accepted I would like a very basic run down of commands to get back into it.

Thank you for taking your time to read and review my application.
-Tomato Cruise

-Edited for spelling x3
-Edited for recent hours

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.