THOT DESTROYER's Staff Application

Feb 8, 2019
United States
General Information
How old are you?: 15

What is your in game name and rank?: THOT DESTROYER, Member

What is your Steam id and Steam name?: STEAM_0:0:145859710, mauricefuckcollege

Time zone and days you are available. : Central Standard Time, Every day

How much time can you dedicate to the server daily? Around 3 - 6 hours.

Communication
Do you have a working microphone which you can communicate with others?: Yes I do

Do you have Discord? If not are you willing to download it to communicate with the staff and community?: Yes I am already in the server.

Rate your communication skills with players, 1 out of 10, and EXPLAIN. : 9 - 10, I am a very calm and laid back person that can handle issues very well in my personal life and as I can in my staffing history. I have ranked up too a Head Admin + on Icefuse Networks and I recently left the staff team for this server. I was staff on elitelupus as well and got 5 star ratings on almost all of my sits that I took.

Server Questions
How long have you been playing on the server?: A week or so

Have you donated to the server? If so include what you donated for. : $5 donation

What is something you personally would like to achieve on the server?: I want to achieve a close community where everyone knows each other and enjoys there stay each and every time they are on.

Do you have any previous bans? Explain them. No

What is more important, the Administrators or the players? EXPLAIN your decision. : It depends in my opinion, I think that Admins are very important in keeping the server safe but players are the most important because that's who keeps the server going!

What is your favorite part of the server?: I really love being a gun dealer or just having printers, either one really.

In-Depth Questions
What rank are you applying for?
Mod

Have you applied for this rank before?:
No
Why do you want to be a staff member? Explain in 150 words or more. :
I want to be part of the staff team because I feel like a real reasonable person and I feel like I could give correct and fair punishments. And I also have so much passion for the server and I put so much time into the server I would love to put that time into making the server grow, I also love staffing in general, staffing is super fun and I love to do it! Also, I really enjoy helping communities out by staffing. I also have staff experience and I feel like my experience would be helpful and I know all the rules in this server and can be able to play everyday for at least 3 hours EVERY day!
Why do you deserve this rank?:
Because I think I deserve it because I have put a lot of time in the server and helping out new people with things like Bitminers and G-Alarm. I have enjoyed this server and clocked hours, and I really hope that you guys think I have helped you out!
What makes you different than the other staff members currently on the server?:
First of all, I have a lot of past experience as a staff, I can always take sits instead of RP and help people out and give correct and fair punishments. I would never not look at evidence and just jail/ban, I would always insure that it is a unbiast and fair sit.
Name three values do you think a staff member should possess and EXPLAIN. :
Honesty: You cant lie too people who look up too you in the server common mate
Courage: Have too have enough to do something as in scare a impressionable person into thinking what could happen on the server (!ban).
Dedication: You have to have enough strength built up too deal with annoying kids all day every day
What can you contribute to the server?:
Really anything, I have a lot of experience in coding and ULX/Server Guard. I can always help out with ideas and with the code.
Why should you be chosen over another applicant?:
Because I will always be available, Whenever you guys need me you can send me a message over discord and ill be on. Ill be watching over the channel for MRDM, and MRDA reports on the discord and I will join ASAP and ban them.
Can you name the main body of the staff team? Include Owners, Managers, Super Admins, Admins and Mods.
Owner: Diablo
SA: Deputy Riper, Stanly the dog
HA: Skittles
A: Can't name any of the top of my head.
M: Tomato Cruise, Rubber Ducky

Important Information
List your recommendations from the staff team:
Juggernaghtkiller2
Also, list any recommendations from players:
Jihadi Jeff, therealnepune8
What experience with moderating a server have you had in the past? EXPLAIN in detail. :
I have been staff on many DarkRP servers ranging from Icefuse to Superior To I.C.E I have a lot of experience with commands and the rules of staff. I know that if you jail someone for 5 minutes its "!jail {Offender} {Time} {Reason}" Or "!ban {Offender} {Time} {Reason}. I know ones such as !slay {Player} Rocket and !freeze {Player} {Time} Im very experienced and know all ULX commands (!menu,!ban,!jail,!ragdoll,!freeze, etc)
How familiar are you with the commands needed to be used to moderate on the server?: 100%

Required Questions
Do you agree to follow all rules on the server while being a moderator, and enforce them when necessary?: Of course

Are you able to contribute enough time to the Sinful RP Servers, Forums, and Discord?: 100%

Are you able to help anyone who is in need of assistance while on the server or forums?: 100%

Do you agree not to ask a staff member to review your application, to accept or deny your application, and/or to give you unfair advantages?: Yes sir

Optional
Include any extra details you would like to mention.
I have around 22 hours on the server so im barley above the threshold but I will def. clock in more hours:)

Last edited: