Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePyroHam

Staff member
Feb 23, 2019
Ohio, US
General Information
How old are you?: 16

What is your in game name and rank?: The Pyro Ham, VIP+ (I believe)

What is your Steam id and Steam name?: 76561198294169054, The Pyro Ham

What is your discord name and tag?: ThePyroHam, 386255828417773569

Time zone and days you are available. : EDT/EST, Available all days of the week

How much time can you dedicate to the server daily?: Can be on for most of the day, definitely from noon - 9

Communication
Do you have a working microphone which you can communicate with others?: Yes, however, would prefer to use text chat if possible

Do you have Discord? If not are you willing to download it to communicate with the staff and community?: I do have Discord

Rate your communication skills with players, 1 out of 10, and EXPLAIN. : 7. I think I definitely can improve my communication, but I think I can fairly easily tell communicate with people.

Server Questions
How long have you been playing on the server?: About a year or two, was a period before the server went down in which I wasn't on much

Have you donated to the server? If so include what you donated for. : Not yet, hoping to donate in the future

What is something you personally would like to achieve on the server?: I would like to be able to say that I helped make the Sinful community a less toxic place.

Do you have any previous bans? Explain them. No bans

What is more important, the Administrators or the players? EXPLAIN your decision. : I think the players are more important to a server, as they are what make a server fun to play on, although the administrators are important for keeping out those ruining the fun for others.

What is your favorite part of the server?: I would have to say my favorite part of the server is when the entire server gets together for events. Whether that be hide and seek, or soccer, or fort battles, I just found the events to be an amazing part of the server.

In-Depth Questions
What rank are you applying for? Moderator

Have you applied for this rank before?: Yes

Why do you want to be a staff member? Explain in 150 words or more. : I want to be a staff member because I personally have been in situations where people would hop on a server (not specifically sinful), and ruin the fun for everyone else on the server, mass rdming, botting, and just being toxic in the chat. These players would be able to get away with this behavior, sometimes for hours at a time, due to the fact that there were no staff members online. I want to become a staff member in order to deal with these players, in order to improve the server for everyone else.

Why do you deserve this rank?: The only reason I think I should get the rank of mod would be that I think I could be a good moderator for the server.

What makes you different than the other staff members currently on the server?: I don't think there is much separating me from the admin currently on the server (or at least, when it was last up), but I think that's a good thing. I think the admin currently on the server are good people, and do a good job of administrating the server. I simply think that, currently, there is not enough of them.

Name three values do you think a staff member should possess and EXPLAIN. : I think a staff member should be 1. Patient, as some players will make mistakes in learning the rules, and others can be irritating to deal with. 2. Equality, as I know of admins on other certain servers who would bias older players on the server over new players, even if the new player is in the right. 3. Friendly, since I know from experience that having a friendly staff member to help guide you through a new server makes it much more enjoyable.

What can you contribute to the server?: I can contribute a large amount of my free time, in order to make the server a funner experience overall.

Why should you be chosen over another applicant?: If I had to give a reason why I should be chosen over someone else, I'd have to say that I currently don't have much going on in my life, so I would be able to dedicate more free time to the server.

Can you name the main body of the staff team? Include Owners, Managers, Super Admins, Admins and Mods. Owner: Diablo

Important Information
List your recommendations from the staff team:

Also, list any recommendations from players:

What experience with moderating a server have you had in the past? EXPLAIN in detail. : Being the moderator would be a new experience, although I have seen first and second-hand the responsibilities a moderator has.

How familiar are you with the commands needed to be used to moderate on the server?: I know all of the necessary commands, such as gagging, muting, jailing, bringing, returning, etc.

Required Questions
Do you agree to follow all rules on the server while being a moderator, and enforce them when necessary?: Yes

Are you able to contribute enough time to the Sinful RP Servers, Forums, and Discord?: Yes

Are you able to help anyone who is in need of assistance while on the server or forums?: I will help as much as I can

Do you agree not to ask a staff member to review your application, to accept or deny your application, and/or to give you unfair advantages?: Yes

I want to make clear that, although I was not an active player before the server shut down, I am very excited about the relaunch, and getting back into darkRP.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.