StanleyTheDog's Staff Application

StanleyTheDog

Staff member
Staff Manager
Community Manager
Jul 15, 2018
General Information
How old are you?: 18

What is your in game name and rank?: StanleyTheDog (Member)

What is your Steam id and Steam name?: StanleyTheDog (STEAM_0:1:77236101)

Time zone and days you are available. : Sun-Fri (MST)

How much time can you dedicate to the server daily? 1-9 hours

Communication
Do you have a working microphone which you can communicate with others?: Yes

Do you have Discord? If not are you willing to download it to communicate with the staff and community?: I'm already in the discord server.

Rate your communication skills with players, 1 out of 10, and EXPLAIN. : (8.5/10) I get along with most everyone on the server, Staff included.

Server Questions
How long have you been playing on the server?: Just about 3 weeks

Have you donated to the server? If so include what you donated for. : No, I plan to donate sometime soon.

What is something you personally would like to achieve on the server?: Get all 40 slots filled on the server.

What is more important, the Administrators or the players? EXPLAIN your decision. : DarkRP is like a playground with the grownups (admins) needing to watch over the children (players) in the playground and ensure the children don't misbehave and get along. With that being said, I beleive both parties are important but players keep the server(s) up and running.

What is your favorite part of the server?: The community and the people who run it.

In-Depth Questions
What rank are you applying for? Moderator or Admin

Have you applied for this rank before?: Yes (Forum post was lost when the database was moved locally)

Why do you want to be a staff member? Explain in 150 words or more. : I've always enjoyed being staff on DarkRP. This is one of the best communities I have ever seen. Most of my time on DarkRP has been spent as a staff member and I'd have to say its fun, but playing on this server is the most fun I've had in a long time. Even if I'm not accepted I will still continue to play on SinfulRP.

Why do you deserve this rank?: I have more than enough experience as a DarkRP staff member with over 1400 hours clocked as staff.

What makes you different than the other staff members currently on the server?: My experience and knowingness of how to handle specific situations.

Name three values do you think a staff member should possess and EXPLAIN. : Charisma, an understanding of the rules and guidelines, knowing when to be serious.

What can you contribute to the server?: My time and myself.

Why should you be chosen over another applicant?: My experience and experience as a DarkRP staff member.

Can you name the main body of the staff team? Include Owners, Managers, Super Admins, Admins and Mods. Diablo,Bruticus, CCS, Ducktective, (I have yet to see ANY admins),
NotMango, LummoBite, BigNibba, Loobie, Liberal Tears

Important Information
List your recommendations from the staff team: LummoBite, Loobie, NotMango, css.

What experience with moderating a server have you had in the past? EXPLAIN in detail. : My longest time being staff was a year and a half and I went from Moderator to Co-Owner over time.

How familiar are you with the commands needed to be used to moderate on the server?: I know just about everything with ULX and have some experience with Server Guard.

Required Questions
Do you agree to follow all rules on the server while being a moderator, and enforce them when necessary?: Yes, In everyway possible.

Are you able to contribute enough time to the Sinful RP Servers, Forums, and Discord?: Yes

Are you able to help anyone who is in need of assistance while on the server or forums?: Yes

Do you agree not to ask a staff member to review your application, to accept or deny your application, and/or to give you unfair advantages?: I would never ask that of anyone.

Last edited:

StanleyTheDog

Staff member
Staff Manager
Community Manager
Jul 15, 2018
Damn. You say you can contribute your time to us yet it clearly shows that you didn't by looking a this app.
Yeah I was pretty out of it when reposting this, I'm working on fixing my answers currently. Sorry for the hiccup!

StanleyTheDog

Staff member
Staff Manager
Community Manager
Jul 15, 2018