Staff Report(Contact Administration !)

Status
Not open for further replies.

R0UT1N3

Apr 1, 2019
Illinois, United States
Around 9:10PM Standard Central Time, I was on the DarkRP server in my gunstore. Roughly 10 minutes prior I had placed a hit on Juggernautkiller02 who was a National Guard at the time. There was a law stating that hitmen had to get their hit approved by the mayor or else it's illegal. A hitman, Soxfan04, entered the PD and reported the hit to the Mayor. Juggernautkiller02 placed a warrant on me, and I told him it's not illegal to place the hit. It's only illegal for the hitman to follow through with an unapproved hit. He tazed me and arrested me in the street without any more response. I called Soxfan04 for RDA, he teleported, and said "You placed a hit on a cop" and teleported away. No further investigation, despite the obvious fact that there was no law against doing such action. Via microphone, I had informed Juggernautkiller02 multiple times that he misread the law and demanded he unarrest me. The mayor also told him to unarrest me, and so he did after I had already spent almost 2 minutes in jail. Soxfan04 decided to chastise me for continuing to complain by informing me that staff have the final say. While that is true, he made no attempt to actually formulate a final say other than "You placed a hit on a cop", so I had to take matters in my own hand by talking. He told me just go on forums and make a report if I feel that it wasn't right, so I did.

Jan 28, 2019
USA
I released him after I realized I was wrong and he was right, and I called him annoying not tot long after and Routine spent like 20-30 seconds in jail out of the 3 minutes and Finn, you only read OOC you weren't there. The law was not specified enough and I released you for it. Sox was there for a while trying to settle it, and we came to the conclusion that you were released because we made a MISTAKE. The mayor said to unarrest him as soon as I went to unarrest him.

soxfan04

Mar 5, 2019
America EST
Apologies, just reread everything that went down last night in logs and yeah I missed a law change, so yeah i was in the wrong there. He did spend 2 minutes in jail. He placed a hit, but I accepted it so if anything i should've been arrested. Sorry dude, let me know if i can do any "reparations".

Status
Not open for further replies.