Not open for further replies.

Rukkus

Jun 8, 2020
Federal States of Micronesia
How old are you?: 15

What is your in game name and rank?: Rukkus, Vip+

What is your Steam id and Steam name?: Rukkus, STEAM_0:1:67295598

What is your discord name and tag?: Rukkus#7399

Time zone and days you are available. : EST, Probably around every other day or so.

How much time can you dedicate to the server daily? As much as I can without impeding on my personal life.

Communication
Do you have a working microphone which you can communicate with others?: Yes.

Do you have Discord? If not are you willing to download it to communicate with the staff and community?: I have discord.

Rate your communication skills with players, 1 out of 10, and EXPLAIN. : 9. I feel that I'm a well spoken person in most situations. I very rarely feel as if I can't get my point across.

Server Questions
How long have you been playing on the server?: For like 2 years or something like that.

Have you donated to the server? If so include what you donated for. : I have donated for permanent Vip+.

What is something you personally would like to achieve on the server?: I would like to be present for when the server becomes lively, and popular.

Do you have any previous bans? Explain them. I don't recall being banned before.

What is more important, the Administrators or the players? EXPLAIN your decision. : I think a lively server needs a balanced mix of both, but the players are the life of the server. The server isn't going to stick around without the players. I don't think I could certainly say one or the other.

What is your favorite part of the server?: Probably the memories that are made from the fun within the server.

In-Depth Questions
What rank are you applying for? Moderator.

Have you applied for this rank before?: Yes, many times on other servers.

Why do you want to be a staff member? Explain in 150 words or more. : Well, I want to be a staff member for Sinful mainly because I've wanted to apply in the past, but never really got around to actually doing it. I've seen many people on the team come and go throughout the years and that really put into perspective of how long I've procrasinated actually applying. But the reason why I wanted to apply in the first place was because I genuinely enjoyed playing on the server. Most of the time, gmod servers feel like a business, or a cash grab, with everything being locked behind a paywall, but Sinful isn't like that. Sinful feels different. Sinful has quality addons and good communication from owner to player. You never think "hmmm this wouldn't have happened if I didn't pay money." or something like that, because it's not true. All of that makes me want to make sure that people have fun and that the ruiners of said fun are dealt with accordingly.

Why do you deserve this rank?: I don't. I'm not entitled to a position that I potentially don't deserve.

What makes you different than the other staff members currently on the server?: I feel we have more in common than we don't. But other than that, I feel I'm really dedicated to the server.

Name three values do you think a staff member should possess and EXPLAIN. :

Patience - Sometimes people can be frusterating, and may weigh down on you mentally. (lol)

Prompt - Members of the staff team need to make sure the server doesn't become a wreck, and need to fill in as soon as possible for others when the time comes.

Integrity - Always doing the right thing, even when nobody is there to witness the good deed.

What can you contribute to the server?: I will obviously not let people with the intent of negatively impact the server get away with anything, but I can suggest many new things, and give my honest opinions on additions within the server, as it is still in beta.

Why should you be chosen over another applicant?: I don't necessarily think I should be chosen over somebody else, or think I am better than anyone else that's applying. That's pretty arrogant. I just believe I'm up to the task, as I should be.

Can you name the main body of the staff team? Include Owners, Managers, Super Admins, Admins and Mods.

Diablo, Draqo, Smart, Skittlez, Bearnard, Epic, Nizmo, Swed, Otibo, Medic, Ham

Important Information
List your recommendations from the staff team: Some guy named PlayerJDL asked me if I wanted to apply like 2 summers ago.

Also, list any recommendations from players:

What experience with moderating a server have you had in the past? EXPLAIN in detail. : I have been staff on so many servers that I've sort of lost track but some notable ones are:

ICE - Head Moderator

Mega Gaming - Head Admin

Wasteland Gaming - Staff Manager

Solorized Networks - Super Admin

How familiar are you with the commands needed to be used to moderate on the server?: I've been using ULX since 2015, so I'm pretty familiar with the commands.

Required Questions
Do you agree to follow all rules on the server while being a moderator, and enforce them when necessary?: Yes.

Are you able to contribute enough time to the Sinful RP Servers, Forums, and Discord?: Yes.

Are you able to help anyone who is in need of assistance while on the server or forums?: Yes.

Do you agree not to ask a staff member to review your application, to accept or deny your application, and/or to give you unfair advantages?: Yes.

Optional
Include any extra details you would like to mention.
I know I can minge quite often, but that shouldn't reflect me as a staff member. Whenever I'm staff on servers, I'm a totally different person. It's fun to mess around sometimes though. Don't take mingery too seriously, it's all in good fun. Thanks for understanding.

Last edited:

StanleyTheDog

Staff member
Staff Manager
Community Manager
Jul 15, 2018
ACCEPTED

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.