General Information
How old are you?: 17

What is your in game name and rank?: Kodak Vip+

What is your Steam id and Steam name?: ID:145995412002 Steam Name: Kodak

What is your discord name and tag?: Kodak#2071

Time zone and days you are available. :EST and everyday after 3:00 pm est

How much time can you dedicate to the server daily? 6 hours

Communication
Do you have a working microphone which you can communicate with others?: Yes.

Do you have Discord? If not are you willing to download it to communicate with the staff and community?: I have Discord.

Rate your communication skills with players, 1 out of 10, and EXPLAIN. : 8 because I am a very good listener and understand when people are trying to make sense out of nothing and I convert that into something. I won't ever walk away from a problem unless it is solved.

Server Questions
How long have you been playing on the server?: more than 4 months or more for sure.

Have you donated to the server? If so include what you donated for. : Yes I have I believe it was 15$ or 10$ and it was for Vip.

What is something you personally would like to achieve on the server?: Being part of the SinFulRP community and meeting new people and becoming apart of the staff team.

Do you have any previous bans? Explain them. Yes one and it was an accident because someone was saying they was gonna Ddos me and I told a staff I was getting Ddosed and to either kick the person that threatened me or do something but instead I got banned.

What is more important, the Administrators or the players? EXPLAIN your decision. : Admins because players will usually try to get away with things and try to turn admins against each other, there for admins are more important.

What is your favorite part of the server?: Being able to play without people ruining your rp experience considering that the staff team does a great job at keeping toxic people away from the server.

In-Depth Questions
What rank are you applying for? Mod.

Have you applied for this rank before?: Yes way back.

Why do you want to be a staff member? Explain in 150 words or more. : I want to be staff because I have always wanted to become staff since the second I joined the server, and I would enjoy being a mod considering I get to do sits and help people out in the server. I also would like to take in control of situations when is happening in front of me. I had situations where no staff where on and I couldn't do much because there were people making mistakes and breaking rules in game. Other then that I feel like it would connect me more to the staff team and enjoy being around the community and in other many ways. I would also like to learn new commands in game and I like learning new things. Mostly because other servers are annoying and this one is really chill and plus everyone is cool and I'm pretty straight myself and honestly being a mod would mean a lot considering I will always wanna get on because I have a duty to do.

Why do you deserve this rank?: Because I feel like I earned it I have come a long way and I feel like it would be right if I earned it.

What makes you different than the other staff members currently on the server?: To be honest everyone is different but I got some funny jokes up my sleeve that makes the squad laugh.

Name three values do you think a staff member should possess and EXPLAIN. : Kindness: I am very kind and that's what everyone should posses until a certain limit because there are people who are to kind even when they are getting disrespected but I have my limit. Response time: When something is going down quickness is key to get their on time and understand what is going on and all staff team posses that. Patience: Staff members posses a lot of patience there are people out there who likes to push buttons but you got to play it cool because you cant just break and seem weak you got to be mature and take a step and show your knowledge.

What can you contribute to the server?: My time and to help people.

Why should you be chosen over another applicant?: Because I think my dedication to this game and server is real.

Can you name the main body of the staff team? Include Owners, Managers, Super Admins, Admins and Mods.
Diablo | Stan | Deputy | Mezzo | Skittlez | Chubs | Jugg | Sox | Juicey | Semi

Important Information
List your recommendations from the staff team: Well Only person I always team up with is Deputy Ripper and He has told me to apply again not that he officially recommended me but passed around the word, Jugger recommended me.

Also, list any recommendations from players: CottonCast recommended me in the past.

What experience with moderating a server have you had in the past? EXPLAIN in detail. : None.

How familiar are you with the commands needed to be used to moderate on the server?: I have seen it in chat before like example: gag,jail,bring or like goto, and like freeze.

Required Questions
Do you agree to follow all rules on the server while being a moderator, and enforce them when necessary?:Yes.

Are you able to contribute enough time to the Sinful RP Servers, Forums, and Discord?:Yes.

Are you able to help anyone who is in need of assistance while on the server or forums?:Yes.

Do you agree not to ask a staff member to review your application, to accept or deny your application, and/or to give you unfair advantages?:Yes.

Optional
Include any extra details you would like to mention.
_________$$$$$$$
_______$$_______$$
_____$$__$$_______$$
____$___$________$$_$
___$_______________$_$
__$___________________$
__$____$$$$$____$$$$___$
_$____$_____$__$____$__$
_$___$_$$____$$______$__$
$____$_$$$___$$_$$___$__$
$____$__$$___$$_$$$__$__$
$____$_______$$__$$__$__$