What is your in game name and rank?:
soxfan04 - VIP+

What is your Steam id and Steam name?:
soxfan04 - STEAM_0:0:32386573

What is your discord name and tag?:
nugget god#3651

Time zone and days you are available. :
American EST - Usually 6/7 days a week

How much time can you dedicate to the server daily?
Usually around 5-6 hours

Communication
Do you have a working microphone which you can communicate with others?:
No

Do you have Discord? If not are you willing to download it to communicate with the staff and community?:
Yes

Rate your communication skills with players, 1 out of 10, and EXPLAIN. :
7/10 Im mostly agreeable but I have a weird sense of humor that sometimes offends people

Server Questions
How long have you been playing on the server?:
Around 2 weeks I believe

Have you donated to the server? If so include what you donated for. :
No

What is something you personally would like to achieve on the server?:
Become rich as hell and make friends

Do you have any previous bans? Explain them.
No but I was jailed for RDM before

What is more important, the Administrators or the players? EXPLAIN your decision. :
Equal, without one or the other the server would feel less fun in my opinion

What is your favorite part of the server?:
The community, as I feel more welcome here than even IRL friend groups

In-Depth Questions
What rank are you applying for?
Mod

Have you applied for this rank before?:
Yes but i used the wrong template

Why do you want to be a staff member? Explain in 150 words or more. :
Because I have had my fun ruined before by people who would RDM or violate NLR. I want to prevent this from happening to others. There will always be a-holes but Id like to minimize the amount on this server. Unsure if this is 150 words but it sums it up i believe.

Why do you deserve this rank?:
Im a pretty active player and have made quite a few friends on this server, and would like to make sure their and other players fun isnt ruined by a-holes

What makes you different than the other staff members currently on the server?:
I am available nearly 24/7 and do my best to be as nice as possible, even to those who are assholes to me.

Name three values do you think a staff member should possess and EXPLAIN. :
Honesty - Have played on servers where I've seen people get banned because an admin got pissed at them and made up a reason to ban them.
Reliability - Staff should be available whenever a player needs assistance.
Knowledge of Rules - This is kind of self explanatory, but if a staff member doesnt know the rules, then they wont know to punish a rule breaker.

What can you contribute to the server?:
Availability of a staff member, I am on nearly every day, and on nearly all day when i get on.

Why should you be chosen over another applicant?:
I don't go out much, so even if I'm not online, there's a good chance I'm home, and available to get on.

Can you name the main body of the staff team? Include Owners, Managers, Super Admins, Admins and Mods.
Diablo, Ducky, Stan, Lumm, Tinker, Jugg, Hang, and Deputy off the top of my head.

Important Information
List your recommendations from the staff team:
Ducky
Jugg

Also, list any recommendations from players:
Mr. Psycho said, when asked if id be a good mod, "Yes uwu"

What experience with moderating a server have you had in the past? EXPLAIN in detail. :
None

How familiar are you with the commands needed to be used to moderate on the server?:
Somewhat familiar but i pick commands up quickly.

Required Questions
Do you agree to follow all rules on the server while being a moderator, and enforce them when necessary?:
Yes

Are you able to contribute enough time to the Sinful RP Servers, Forums, and Discord?:
Yes

Are you able to help anyone who is in need of assistance while on the server or forums?:
Yes

Do you agree not to ask a staff member to review your application, to accept or deny your application, and/or to give you unfair advantages?:
Yes

Optional
Include any extra details you would like to mention.
I've played on this server for I'd say at least 60 hours, and would say that staff availability is a big thing this server has, but it can never hurt for one more available staff member.

Last edited: