How old are you?:

What is your in game name and rank?:
My name is semiquote and my rank is VIP+

What is your Steam id and Steam name?:
My steam ID is STEAM_0:0:212029704 and my steam name is Semi_Quote

What is your discord name and tag?:
My discord name is Semi-Quote? and my tag is Semi-Quote#3589

Time zone and days you are available. :
I am available on weekdays at 5:00 PM-12:00 AM and on weekends I am available at any time.

How much time can you dedicate to the server daily?
I can dedicate around 4-5 hours on the server.

Communication
Do you have a working microphone which you can communicate with others?:

Yes.

Do you have Discord? If not are you willing to download it to communicate with the staff and community?:
Yes.

Rate your communication skills with players, 1 out of 10, and EXPLAIN. :
I would give myself an 8. I am responsive, I speak clearly, and I try to treat them with kindness no matter what. I try and relate to the people I am talking to so I don't offend them in any way.

Server Questions
How long have you been playing on the server?:

I don't remember the exact date I started playing on the server, but I'm fairly certain it was a year and a half ago.

Have you donated to the server? If so include what you donated for. :
Yes, I have donated for the VIP+ rank.

What is something you personally would like to achieve on the server?:
I would like to be an admin that people would rely on to not be biased, but give fair punishment and unbiased verdicts.

Do you have any previous bans? Explain them.
Yes. About a year or so ago, I was playing with my old friend THICCPOTATO. There were two other people on the server besides us and they had just raided us. THICCPOTATO wasn't having the greatest of days and this just tipped him over the edge. My friend spawned countless props in their base to where they couldn't move. An admin got on and banned us both. I believe that I was also in the wrong. I was irresponsible and did many things wrong. The most obvious thing I did wrong is that I didn't stop him. I didn't want to risk our friendship over this so I never called him out, which was naive and a really dumb thing foro me to do. Another thing I did wrong was not contacting an admin. I saw prop minging and instead of reporting it to the discord or message an admin, I didn't communicate to anyone, which resulted in may ban. I made many unwise decisions a year ago and don't expect to be forgiven for that. All I can do to make it better is to let people know that 1) It was dumb and I regret it 2) It was almost over a year ago and 3) I have learned from my mistakes and I have never done anything of the sorts scene.

What is more important, the Administrators or the players? EXPLAIN your decision. :
The players. Without the players there would be no server. The community is the strongest part of anything, from TV shows to gmod servers, and without it there couldn't be any way to improve. Admins should look up to the community by 1) listening to their feedback, even if it's something small 2) be active with them and treat them with respect and 3) think of the community as equals, if not higher.

What is your favorite part of the server?:
I love having an open community that I can enjoy my day with. With my school, sports, and music lessons, I am extremely stressed at almost all moments of the day, but this server takes that away. When I play this server, weather I'm running a fruit stand or farming bitminers, I am making aquatints along the way that I can talk to, just like a friend.

In-Depth Questions
What rank are you applying for?

Moderator would be nice, but any staff position would be excellent.

Have you applied for this rank before?:
Nope. In fact, this is my first time applying for any rank :)

Why do you want to be a staff member? Explain in 150 words or more. :
I have been with this server for a long time, for about as long as I have had GMOD, and this server has been almost a part of me. When I first started playing, I wasn't really interested and couldn't care less about it, until I got my ban. I didn't realize how much I enjoyed the server until I got banned. Because of this, right after I got unbanned I knew I had to be my best self. After that, I have been playing more and more as I see the server mature. As new mods like the fruit stand and fuel tanks come out, the server feels like it's expanding so fast. What I'm trying to say is that I've been here for a while and I think I want to make a big leap to be more involved with this server. One other reason I would like the be a staff for the server is for justice. I feel like, and I'm just being honest, that there is unfair treatment in this server. I'm not saying that this happens all the time, but it hurts me to see an admin being biased because a user has a squeaky voice, or because his friend is in the sit. If I get made a mod, I would be unbiased no matter what. Even if it leads to me banning my friend over someone that I personally don't like, I believe that being unbiased is the best thing for not only me, but the server.

Why do you deserve this rank?:
I feel like I deserve this rank because I am fairly active on the server, I am good at communicating, I have very flexible hours, Enjoy making friends with the community, and I will give my unbiased view 100% of the time.

What makes you different than the other staff members currently on the server?:
Two main things. As I mentioned above, I will never let my personal interest get in the way of true justice and I would like to be an admin that enjoys playing with the community and being their friends.

Name three values do you think a staff member should possess and EXPLAIN. :

1- Respect. Probably the most important of these three. I simply believe that there should never be an admin that doesn't show respect. Even if you hate someone woth a fiery passion of a thousand suns, staff members should ALWAYS treat them with the most respect.

2- Open- This is a vague term so I will explain it more. Being open to me means that someone clearly listens to all sides of an argument and won't put previous opinions before him/her so that they could make it a fair and fun server.

3- Active- A good staff member has to be active at most times. You could tell that the best admins on the server are the ones that talk to people, play with them, and is well known.

What can you contribute to the server?:
I feel like I could not only be a fair admin to the server, but also a friend that people could talk to.

Why should you be chosen over another applicant?:
Most applicants will try and be a staff member with little to no knowledge of the server. I feel like knowing ht server and it's people puts me at an advantage, because I can connect with the community better.

Can you name the main body of the staff team? Include Owners, Managers, Super Admins, Admins and Mods.
Owner- Diablo
Head Admins- Lummo, Deputy Ripper.
Admin- Rubber ducky, Tinker tom.
Mods- Hang and Juggernaut

Important Information
List your recommendations from the staff team:

I don't remember any recommendations.

Also, list any recommendations from players:
I have had a couple recommendations from old players like Thatrobotguy and Smol

What experience with moderating a server have you had in the past? EXPLAIN in detail. :
I have moderated a minecraft server in the past and enjoyed it. The minecraft server was Becto and it was a fun and lively community.

How familiar are you with the commands needed to be used to moderate on the server?:
I am not familiar with them, because I have never been a GMOD admin before, but I can surely research them!

Required Questions
Do you agree to follow all rules on the server while being a moderator, and enforce them when necessary?:

Absolutely.

Are you able to contribute enough time to the Sinful RP Servers, Forums, and Discord?:
Yes.

Are you able to help anyone who is in need of assistance while on the server or forums?:
Certainly

Do you agree not to ask a staff member to review your application, to accept or deny your application, and/or to give you unfair advantages?:
Yes.

EDIT:
I have just realized that you need 10+ forum posts to apply. I do not have any for two main reasons. First of all, I am pretty shy when it comes to making forms/ online post. Secondly, I have never felt the need to make one.

[Sin]Diablo

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Staff Manager
Community Manager
Jun 28, 2018
Please be available later today around 7 pm est for an interview!

Status
Not open for further replies.