Not open for further replies.

Pablo

Mar 8, 2019
NY
How old are you?: 13

What is your in game name and rank?: Name: PabloTheDad Rank: VIP

What is your Steam id and Steam name?: ID: cooolpants Name: PabloTheDad

What is your discord name and tag?: PabloTheDad#3804

Time zone and days you are available. : Time zone: Eastern Online Days: Most of the week

How much time can you dedicate to the server daily? 3 hours

Communication
Do you have a working microphone which you can communicate with others?: Yes Sir

Do you have Discord? If not are you willing to download it to communicate with the staff and community?: Yes

Rate your communication skills with players, 1 out of 10, and EXPLAIN. : 9, I chose 9 because i have a boy voice not a man voice. But my grammar and Social skills are on point

Server Questions
How long have you been playing on the server?: 1 day

Have you donated to the server? If so include what you donated for. : No i have not, but i probably will.

What is something you personally would like to achieve on the server?: Being good friends with the owner

Do you have any previous bans? Explain them. No

What is more important, the Administrators or the players? EXPLAIN your decision. : The Players, without the players there in no server

What is your favorite part of the server?: The people

In-Depth Questions
What rank are you applying for? Moderator

Have you applied for this rank before?: No

Why do you want to be a staff member? Explain in 150 words or more. :

The reason I would like to be a staff member on the Sinful Role-play Server is because, I believe in a job well done. So when I found the Sinful RP Server I realized that I have found a place I can be myself in. Also in the server I could learn life skills that will prepare me for the outside world. The other reason I want to be a staff member on this server is because all the players that i have met on it have been polite and caring. In other servers i see people rdming for no reason whatsoever and I think that a server with such nice people deserves to be the top server in GMOD. Another thing is that this server is a great place to learn about how to solve real life problems, like if my sister is fighting with my brother I could learn how to resolve the argument. That's why i want to become a staff member

Why do you deserve this rank?: I believe I have the skills to be a staff member because I will be the best moderator I could be

What makes you different than the other staff members currently on the server?:I believe I am different because I follow directions when told

Name three values do you think a staff member should possess and EXPLAIN. :
1)Respect: You have to respect everyone even if that someone hates you
2)Responsibility: Taking care of the server and making sure everyone has a fun time
3)Effort: If you don't put any effort in your work, you won't get anything back in return

What can you contribute to the server?: Yes

Why should you be chosen over another applicant?: I should be chosen over other applicants because I am more polite than anyone I know and I am a very good listener

Can you name the main body of the staff team? Include Owners, Managers, Super Admins, Admins and Mods.

Important Information
List your recommendations from the staff team:N/A

Also, list any recommendations from players: Mr.Psycho

What experience with moderating a server have you had in the past? EXPLAIN in detail. : None

How familiar are you with the commands needed to be used to moderate on the server?: Not very familiar

Required Questions
Do you agree to follow all rules on the server while being a moderator, and enforce them when necessary?: YES

Are you able to contribute enough time to the Sinful RP Servers, Forums, and Discord?: YES

Are you able to help anyone who is in need of assistance while on the server or forums?: YES

Do you agree not to ask a staff member to review your application, to accept or deny your application, and/or to give you unfair advantages?: YES

Optional
Include any extra details you would like to mention.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.