Truro, NS
Requirements :
  • Age 15+
  • 20+ Hours on the server
  • Atleast 10+ forum posts
General Information
How old are you?: 25

What is your in game name and rank?: nT Mezzo, Im currently at Rank 1

What is your Steam id and Steam name?: nT Mezzo (STEAM_0:0:455619655 )

Time zone and days you are available. : Im in GMT -4 (Atlantic Canada), Im avilable on most days of the week and weekends depending on my work schedual

How much time can you dedicate to the server daily? This all depends on my work schedual, but most of the time I would be on for 3 or 4 hours a day atleast if not more.

Communication
Do you have a working microphone which you can communicate with others?: Yes

Do you have Discord? If not are you willing to download it to communicate with the staff and community?: Yes

Rate your communication skills with players, 1 out of 10, and EXPLAIN. : 10, I come into situations in the neutral territory at all times, I hear out both sides of a story and depdnding on answers I will make an admin decision based on that and based on what is best for the server.

Server Questions
How long have you been playing on the server?: I started playing the day of this application, I realize this will most likely be denyed but you never get anywhere in life unless you try. Im dedicated and ready to help.

Have you donated to the server? If so include what you donated for. : No, I do plan on donating at a later time.

What is something you personally would like to achieve on the server?: I would like to become a memeber of staff, I'm always there to help and keep a cool and calm head in all situations. I dont RP as much, have been in the admin/super role alot and just like being the one there to help people in need.

What is more important, the Administrators or the players? EXPLAIN your decision. : You have to find a balance between the players of the server and the admins, sometimes admins are not always right and sometimes players are not always right. I dont favor any side when it comes to this. I try my best to stay on common grounds and play the middle field.

What is your favorite part of the server?: Just with starting today I like the fact that the staff team is friendly, the owner is active on the server and so are the admins. You dont see that on some severs now adays.

In-Depth Questions
What rank are you applying for? Admin

Have you applied for this rank before?: No

Why do you want to be a staff member? Explain in 150 words or more. : I have been in a staff role on gmod more times then I can remember. I like giving more then just my RP, I love helping and usually end up doing the staff postion more then RP. I dont know what it is I just like giving back more to the community and when somthing bad happens I like being able to help.

Why do you deserve this rank?: I'm willing and able to help, I keep a calm head in all situations and I have alot of experience and am always willing to educate people on server rules and guidelines.

What makes you different than the other staff members currently on the server?: Nothing, The admins are from all different backgrounds but we do share one common thing between us. We love helping the sever strive and grow.

Name three values do you think a staff member should possess and EXPLAIN. : You need to have a few things but I would say the three values I would pick would be Pride, Integrity, Respect. Pride becasue your out there doing a job when you come online as an admin you might as well be coming online as the server because thats what people like seeing people who have pride in the server and are staffing it. Integrity needs to be had becasue if your not taking that in acount when doing your job then your not doing good for the server. Like for instance someones offers money to not be banned for a massrdm you cant allow that to sway your decision. Respect, Last but not least you need to have respect for the community aswell as your fellow staff. The sever strives and growns with someone who has respect for their fellow players.

What can you contribute to the server?: I can contribute my Pride, Integrity and Respect, I'm friendly and keep my head cool even in all situations and feel like I can benifit the sever.

Why should you be chosen over another applicant?: I do not have a reason why or why not, all applications should be considered equally and not based off what I write here. If you want a reason pick me and I will show you what I'm able to do for the server.

Can you name the main body of the staff team? Include Owners, Managers, Super Admins, Admins and Mods.
Founder/Owner: Diablo

Developers: DraQ0/Smart

Staff Managers: Stanley,Lummo

Head Admin: Deputy Ripper

Important Information
List your recommendations from the staff team: None

What experience with moderating a server have you had in the past? EXPLAIN in detail. : SaintsRP: I have held the admin position with this server, I was not Super Admin just a normal Admin, The commands avilable depend from server to server depending on how the owner has them set in ULX Permissions per each Rank Set.

How familiar are you with the commands needed to be used to moderate on the server?: I have alot of knowledge of the commands required. I'm familliar with FAdmin & ULX

Required Questions
Do you agree to follow all rules on the server while being a moderator, and enforce them when necessary?: Yes

Are you able to contribute enough time to the Sinful RP Servers, Forums, and Discord?: YES

Are you able to help anyone who is in need of assistance while on the server or forums?: YES

Do you agree not to ask a staff member to review your application, to accept or deny your application, and/or to give you unfair advantages?: YES

Optional
I realize I have not enough play time on the server but for that I make up with my knowledge of the postion and my avilabillity. Thank you for considering my application and look forward to getting to work if accpected to the team of wonderfull staff members.

Regards,
Christopher Butler (nT Mezzo)

Jul 8, 2018
I'll be honest with you, it's an impressive application- but I'm still hesitant. I've seen you online a little bit, but I sincerely think you should try to become more familiar with other players and staff before you make such an obligation as becoming staff. We are always looking for new staff, but first, we look for someone who's involved, well-known, and trusted within the community. Keep playing and make some friends, good luck!