Not open for further replies.

notMango

Jun 28, 2018
England
General Information
How old are you?: 15

What is your in game name and rank?: notMango - Member

What is your Steam id and Steam name?: STEAM_1:0:216605528 townapple

Time zone and days you are available. : CST, any day as long as nothing conflicts such as cross country meets, vacation, etc.

How much time can you dedicate to the server daily? Usually, I can go for a while; but it all varies I really have no set schedule. I'd say on average 3-4 hours maybe?

Communication
Do you have a working microphone which you can communicate with others?: Yes

Do you have Discord? If not are you willing to download it to communicate with the staff and community?: Yes, also on the server. *wink*

Rate your communication skills with players, 1 out of 10, and EXPLAIN. : 8/10; I can communicate fairly well with others and see where they're coming from as in their point of view. Sometimes I will get annoyed when people don't comply and just minge.

Server Questions
How long have you been playing on the server?: 65.7 hours under ○ Mango ○ and notMango according to GameTracker.

Have you donated to the server? If so include what you donated for. : No, but I plan to later on.

What is something you personally would like to achieve on the server?: Make friends with everyone who comes on, get over 54 million dollars, and kidnap every staff member as a terrorist.

What is more important, the Administrators or the players? EXPLAIN your decision. : The players, they make the server and community be what it is. Although, without administrators everything will literally go down the drain so it's an equal draw.

What is your favorite part of the server?: How hard the staff work to keep everything in order, nice and neat.

In-Depth Questions
What rank are you applying for? Moderator, or anything really that's available.

Have you applied for this rank before?: Yeah, but the old website got ripped so I'm applying again ig?

Why do you want to be a staff member? Explain in 150 words or more. : Being a staff member requires dedicating lots of time and work towards the server and I believe I am fit to do that for SinfulRP. Being able to help more in game and keep players from harming the fun environment would absolutely just be great. I think myself would need some help to become a better person and grow within my own personality and as far as being a player on Sinful, I love it; but giving it one more step up would help myself and others as well.

Why do you deserve this rank?: I deserve this rank because I'm a loyal player to Sinful, and I believe I can help push success through the pipes of the server someway or another.

What makes you different than the other staff members currently on the server?: All of the staff members are great, but I believe I have more experience within overall fields in life such as business, aviation, companies, etc.

Name three values do you think a staff member should possess and EXPLAIN. : Loyalty, because you need to be dedicated to your server. Responsibility, you can't go jacking off while you have a job to do. Effort, nothing is done without some effort.

What can you contribute to the server?: I can contribute my time and effort, along with my creative mindset.

Why should you be chosen over another applicant?: Most applicants from the old site didn't really take their time to think some of these answers through, and some of them aren't even that old to be fairly honest with you; although I'm 15, I'm mature and can handle many situations brought to the table.

Can you name the main body of the staff team? Include Owners, Managers, Super Admins, Admins and Mods.: Mason, Diablo, Wulf, Devildogsilence, KrungusBungus, Smart, Ducktective, Swed2011, ccs904, Draq.

Important Information
List your recommendations from the staff team: None.

What experience with moderating a server have you had in the past? EXPLAIN in detail. : I've once been a moderator on a CS:GO flag roulette server, it lasted around 4 months and then I quit to focus on school and other knicks and knacks, pursuing hobbies.

How familiar are you with the commands needed to be used to moderate on the server?: I'm familiar with the UIX commands, if I need any help I'd be glad to ask a fellow comrade.

Required Questions
Do you agree to follow all rules on the server while being a moderator, and enforce them when necessary?: Yes

Are you able to contribute enough time to the Sinful RP Servers, Forums, and Discord?: Yes

Are you able to help anyone who is in need of assistance while on the server or forums?: Yes

Do you agree not to ask a staff member to review your application, to accept or deny your application, and/or to give you unfair advantages?: Yes

Optional
Include any extra details you would like to mention.

I like planes, and aviation. Going to Florida soon.

Last edited:

Bruticus

Staff member
Jun 28, 2018
Rp_downtown_v4c
I'm on the edge on denying your app for 1 simple reason: Time.
Right now we're struggling with staff being on when we need them the most, and that's usually at night when we're on too. We hate having 1 staff member staff over 20 people, but they still do it without complaints but I still feel bad for them. Looking at this app it seems that you won't be with us for long. Trust me, I love traveling; used to do it all the time as a kid, but it interferes with my schedule a lot.

You seem like a busy person, and if that's true then there's no way you can put staffing on our server with your schedule. Now if we can make this work and have you become part of the night staff then that's good with me.
As I said above, I'm most certainly going to deny you, but I want a reply from you stating whether or not you can manage your schedule with us, if so then I'l re-consider it.

notMango

Jun 28, 2018
England
I'm on the edge on denying your app for 1 simple reason: Time.
Right now we're struggling with staff being on when we need them the most, and that's usually at night when we're on too. We hate having 1 staff member staff over 20 people, but they still do it without complaints but I still feel bad for them. Looking at this app it seems that you won't be with us for long. Trust me, I love traveling; used to do it all the time as a kid, but it interferes with my schedule a lot.

You seem like a busy person, and if that's true then there's no way you can put staffing on our server with your schedule. Now if we can make this work and have you become part of the night staff then that's good with me.
As I said above, I'm most certainly going to deny you, but I want a reply from you stating whether or not you can manage your schedule with us, if so then I'l re-consider it.
Hey, yeah I’m a big traveler; this summer we’re taking it easy but mainly just at this first part of July.

I’ll be back from Florida in 6 days I believe, then the rest of my summer I am free to do anything. If you’d like to wait, I could wait as well. I’d be glad to take up night shifts when I get back.

Other conflict is Las Vegas, but my dad has a laptop I can easily install gMod on (I’ve done it multiple times so it’s really not a conflict) basically it’s just the last few days of Florida. Some staff can vouch for me being able to stay up late on Sinful, can do it as many times as you’d like also day wise.

Anyways, if you’d like to go more in depth schedule wise you know where to find me.

Pierce

Status
Not open for further replies.