What is your in game name and rank?: notcoolman vip

What is your Steam id and Steam name?: STEAM_1:0:97208787 notcoolman

What is your discord name and tag?: sirmeem

Time zone and days you are available. :Saturday Sunday and Friday mainly

How much time can you dedicate to the server daily? about 4-5
hrs
Communication
Do you have a working microphone which you can communicate with others?: no

Do you have Discord? If not are you willing to download it to communicate with the staff and community?: i have discord and in the server

Rate your communication skills with players, 1 out of 10, and EXPLAIN. :6-7 i am not that good with talking to others i do help and i am getting better with talking to others

Server Questions
How long have you been playing on the server?: awhile before a few weeks ago in total almost 70 hrs

Have you donated to the server? If so include what you donated for. : i haven't donated before but i won vip from one of diablo's

What is something you personally would like to achieve on the server?: help staff and other players

Do you have any previous bans? Explain them. i don't have any other bans

What is more important, the Administrators or the players? EXPLAIN your decision. : i think they are pretty equal but with out players what is the point of an admin

What is your favorite part of the server?: the community and jobs you can be

In-Depth Questions
What rank are you applying for? mod

Have you applied for this rank before?: no

Why do you want to be a staff member? Explain in 150 words or more. : i want to be a staff member because i want to help the staff and players do what they need to and stop people that want to hinder others gameplay

Why do you deserve this rank?: i don't think i truly deserve to be a mod/admin i am a normal player that wants to help players and staff

What makes you different than the other staff members currently on the server?: nothing really except me being able to get on earlier than other staff

Name three values do you think a staff member should possess and EXPLAIN. : patience because there are always going to be thick headed and mean players
some kindness because if your a mean admin/mod players may be turned away but not too kind that you will let friends get away with breaking rules
and interest with the server so you will stay with the server

What can you contribute to the server?: a player that would stay

Why should you be chosen over another applicant?: there is no real reason

Can you name the main body of the staff team? Include Owners, Managers, Super Admins, Admins and Mods. diablo deputy ripper juggernaut killler stanley ducky wulfyz

Important Information
List your recommendations from the staff team: juggernaut killer

Also, list any recommendations from players:

What experience with moderating a server have you had in the past? EXPLAIN in detail. :i have had none

How familiar are you with the commands needed to be used to moderate on the server?: i know a few

Required Questions
Do you agree to follow all rules on the server while being a moderator, and enforce them when necessary?: yes

Are you able to contribute enough time to the Sinful RP Servers, Forums, and Discord?: yes

Are you able to help anyone who is in need of assistance while on the server or forums?: yes

Do you agree not to ask a staff member to review your application, to accept or deny your application, and/or to give you unfair advantages?:yes

Optional
Include any extra details you would like to mention.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.