General Information

How old are you?:
16, 25 March 2002

What is your in game name and rank?:
Big Nibba, Member

What is your Steam id and Steam name?:
STEAM_1:1:52616902 , The Almighty Potato

Time zone and days you are available. :
Central US & Canada, and practically every day unless i'm at highschool, the pool, or out with friends

How much time can you dedicate to the server daily?
A couple of hours, maybe more

Communication
Do you have a working microphone which you can communicate with others?:
No, my headphones broke within the first week I had them.

Do you have Discord? If not are you willing to download it to communicate with the staff and community?:
Yes I have Discord, I am in the server's Discord.

Rate your communication skills with players, 1 out of 10, and EXPLAIN. :
I am good at talking to people + 2
I am pretty friendly + 2
I know what I am doing + 3
I have to type since I don't have a mic - 3

Server Questions
How long have you been playing on the server?:
ATLEAST 13 hours, by the time you are reading this it might be 15 or 20, I do not know how to check my ingame hours for this one server.

Have you donated to the server? If so include what you donated for. :
No I have not, I am a broke boy, as well as my computer died so I have to buy a new one before I can donate to anything.

What is something you personally would like to achieve on the server?:
I just mainly want to help people build and teach them how to do better, more advanced building techniques.

What is more important, the Administrators or the players? EXPLAIN your decision. :
The players, because admins are players too. You should never chose to believe somebody just because they have a rank behind their name, instead you should be indifferent and look at the situation as a 3rd party, to properly be able to handle things.

What is your favorite part of the server?:
The friendly community and staff, as well as the fact that theres almost always staff on whenever I am on.

In-Depth Questions
What rank are you applying for?
Mod

Have you applied for this rank before?:
Yes, but not in this server.

Why do you want to be a staff member? Explain in 150 words or more. :
I want to be a staff member because I like to help people and teach them, and doing stuff like that is fun for me. I also like to keep the peace and make sure nobody is breaking the rules, intentional or not, and make sure they realise what the certain thing they are doing wrong is something they are not meant to do, so they hopefully don't do it again. Me applying is mainly because I like to help people, and staff or not, I am going to continue helping them, because I have a passion for what I do.

Why do you deserve this rank?:
Frankly no, because there are many more skilled and qualified people than me. I am applying because helping people is something I like doing.

What makes you different than the other staff members currently on the server?:
Nothing really, most staff like helping people and teaching them how to do things.

Name three values do you think a staff member should possess and EXPLAIN. :
1: They should be indifferent when they are settling disputes.
A staff shouldn't just automatically believe one guy from heresay, they should look into it and make sure that they are telling the truth and not just lying.

2: Be smart.
Mingers and rule breakers are smart in their own ways. They have all kinds of tricks to lie to staff and make staff do things they do not want to. Especially when they try to get staff to ban themselves or other staff. Staff should be able to see through these lies and give them their proper punishment.

3: Be friendly.
You do not want a staff member who is rude to the members of the server and RPers. You want a staff member who is friendly, kind, and willing to listen or wait for people to type things out.

What can you contribute to the server?:
I can only ccontribute my time and effort in making it even better than it already is.

Why should you be chosen over another applicant?:
I shouldn't be chosen over them unless I am deemed more skilled or qualified than they are.

Can you name the main body of the staff team? Include Owners, Managers, Super Admins, Admins and Mods.
Diablo, Jewman, Bruticus, CCS, Duck, admin that names himself Barry Allen, Badger. These are the ones I have seen ingame, as well as a few more mods.

Important Information
List your recommendations from the staff team:
I don't think I have any recommendations, but I might ask some and reply to this post with them.

What experience with moderating a server have you had in the past? EXPLAIN in detail. :
In one server about two or three years ago I was a Jr. Admin, in the most recent server I have been staff on I was a Sr. Mod before it was shut down.
The most recent server I didnt even apply, one of the head admins just dragged me into one of their meetings and told me to give an application.

How familiar are you with the commands needed to be used to moderate on the server?:
I am very familiar with the basic commands for staff, but not familiar if you have and extra addons for staff.

Required Questions
Do you agree to follow all rules on the server while being a moderator, and enforce them when necessary?:
Yes. I will make sure to keep myself and anything I do within the rules and make sure that people follow them as well.

Are you able to contribute enough time to the Sinful RP Servers, Forums, and Discord?:
Yes I will be able to. Discord i might not be able to be on that much because of the place it is in my laptop, its pretty out of the way.

Are you able to help anyone who is in need of assistance while on the server or forums?:
Yes I will happily help anyone who needs help.

Do you agree not to ask a staff member to review your application, to accept or deny your application, and/or to give you unfair advantages?:
Yes I agree to not give myself any unnessicary advantages to myself by asking staff to give me any.

Reactions: Bruticus
Status
Not open for further replies.