Modzlobbyz99's Staff application

Jan 2, 2019
dffkf
General Information
How old are you?: 15

What is your in-game name and rank?: Modzlobbyz99, member

What is your Steam id and Steam name?: STEAM_0:1:426278428, Modzlobbyz99

Time zone and days you are available. : Eastern and every day

How much time can you dedicate to the server daily? about 3-4 hours on weekdays all night on weekends

Communication
Do you have a working microphone which you can communicate with others?: Yes

Do you have Discord? If not are you willing to download it to communicate with the staff and community?: Yes I do

Rate your communication skills with players, 1 out of 10, and EXPLAIN. : i rate my communication skills an 8/10 because I am very good at talking to people.

Server Questions
How long have you been playing on the server?: since I got Garry's Mod

Have you donated to the server? If so include what you donated for. : No

What is something you personally would like to achieve on the server?: To keep the admins/staff from doing as much work as they do

Do you have any previous bans? Explain them. No

What is more important, the Administrators or the players? EXPLAIN your decision. : it depends honestly the administrators are the ones making the rules and the players are important because they are needed to keep the server going.

What is your favorite part of the server?: The HUD and the Nice Staff

In-Depth Questions
What rank are you applying for? TMOD

Have you applied for this rank before?: no

Why do you want to be a staff member? Explain in 150 words or more. :
I would like to be a staff member because ever since I saw YouTubers play Garry's Mod Years ago and become moderators or be an Admin on duty I've enjoyed those types of videos and I feel like I could do what they do one day and since then it has been my kinda dream I guess. I just believe I would be an amazing TMOD and prove myself to get promoted maybe, later on, I could be an Admin or better as I've already said I would really love to be an admin/mod and I feel I would be great at my job at being Admin. I feel I would definitely be a great addition to the staff team. and if you hired me/ invited me to your Great team of staff you would be happy and so would I, thank you for your time and for reading this.

-your hopefully new staff member Modzlobbyz99

Why do you deserve this rank?: I'm very friendly to players and I would like to prove this

What makes you different than the other staff members currently on the server?: I feel like if someone does something wrong they should know exactly what they did and why it is wrong and I'll explain that

Name three values do you think a staff member should possess and EXPLAIN. : Friendliness, Clear, and Understanding

What can you contribute to the server?: I can contribute Justice to the server.

Why should you be chosen over another applicant?: I should be chosen because I feel I will actually take my job seriously

Can you name the main body of the staff team? Include Owners, Managers, Super Admins, Admins and Mods. I think Diablo, DraQ , StanleyTheDog, LummoBite, teler, chubbs, Skittlez, Jai, Deputy Ripper, Lil Astro, Smart Like My Shoe

Important Information
List your recommendations from the staff team: nothing you're doing great guys

Also, list any recommendations from players: Do not break rules at all

What experience with moderating a server have you had in the past? EXPLAIN in detail. : none sadly

How familiar are you with the commands needed to be used to moderate on the server?: I know the basics

Required Questions
Do you agree to follow all rules on the server while being a moderator, and enforce them when necessary?: yes

Are you able to contribute enough time to the Sinful RP Servers, Forums, and Discord?: yes

Are you able to help anyone who is in need of assistance while on the server or forums?: yes

Do you agree not to ask a staff member to review your application, to accept or deny your application, and/or to give you unfair advantages?: yes