Mississippi
How old are you?:

What is your in game name and rank?:
HumbleBee, VIP+

What is your Steam id and Steam name?:
STEAM_0:0:97080678 HumbleBee

Time zone and days you are available. :
CST 4:30 - 9:00 PM

How much time can you dedicate to the server daily?
2-3 hours most days

Communication
Do you have a working microphone which you can communicate with others?:
Yes, a blue yeti :D

Do you have Discord? If not are you willing to download it to communicate with the staff and community?:
Yes, HumbleBee#2629

Rate your communication skills with players, 1 out of 10, and EXPLAIN. :
8, I'm not a god at communicating but I can say what I need to say.

Server Questions
How long have you been playing on the server?:
~25 hours

Have you donated to the server? If so include what you donated for. :
Donated for VIP+ (got refunded and currently waiting for that to go through on my bank to re-donate).

What is something you personally would like to achieve on the server?:
Make it more popular and help the community become better.

Do you have any previous bans? Explain them.
On another server when I first got GMOD a couple years ago I mass RDMed, I had no idea what the game was about.

What is more important, the Administrators or the players? EXPLAIN your decision. :
Neither really, without the players the admins would have noone to administrate over, and without the admins the server would be chaos.

What is your favorite part of the server?:
The keypad system, I hate the default. Also the general friendliness of everyone.

In-Depth Questions
What rank are you applying for?

Have you applied for this rank before?:
No

Why do you want to be a staff member? Explain in 150 words or more. :
I want to be a staff member because I feel like I could benefit the server a lot. I have been on when there were no admins before, and if something went down, there would be noone to stop it. I have been on the server every day since I first joined and absolutely love the roleplay. I want to be able to improve this for the few times that no other moderator/administrator would be on. Also, it that warm tingly feeling you get when you know you're more powerful than the peasant at your feet. (Only a joke :D)

Why do you deserve this rank?:
I'm a good boy who can do good things

What makes you different than the other staff members currently on the server?:
I sometimes stay on the server until the sun rises

Name three values do you think a staff member should possess and EXPLAIN. :
Good communication skills, friendly and outgoing attitude, a microphone or a fast typer, and not too strict, but assertive

What can you contribute to the server?:
Advertise to my friends so they would play and maybe tell their friends, $21.99, good jokes (xD)

Why should you be chosen over another applicant?:
Although I am inexperienced in GMOD (45 hours), I am a fast learner and have been watching lots of DarkRP content learning loads every day. I also read the ENTIRE MOTD (Even though it is 99% common sense)

Can you name the main body of the staff team? Include Owners, Managers, Super Admins, Admins and Mods.
Owners - Diablo, DraQ0
Community Managers - StanleyTheDog, LummoBite
Staff Managers - Bearnard, Deputy Ripper
Super Admins - LummoBite, Deputy Ripper
Head Admin - Skittlez
That's all I know

Important Information
List your recommendations from the staff team:

Also, list any recommendations from players:

What experience with moderating a server have you had in the past? EXPLAIN in detail. :
I used to earna minecraft server and think I was pretty good at it xD. I also have moderated in a GTA RP server for a while.

How familiar are you with the commands needed to be used to moderate on the server?:
I know bring but I could learn them and memorize them quickly.

Required Questions
Do you agree to follow all rules on the server while being a moderator, and enforce them when necessary?:
Yes

Are you able to contribute enough time to the Sinful RP Servers, Forums, and Discord?:
Yes

Are you able to help anyone who is in need of assistance while on the server or forums?:
Yes

Do you agree not to ask a staff member to review your application, to accept or deny your application, and/or to give you unfair advantages?:
Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.