How old are you?: 15

What is your in game name and rank?: ME_DIE_HAPPY

What is your Steam id and Steam name?:ME_DIE_HAPPY_13 ID 76561198950842469

What is your discord name and tag?:NAME RISE SKILLZ13 #4390

Time zone and days you are available. :EST EVERYDAY

How much time can you dedicate to the server daily? 1-5 HOURS

Communication
Do you have a working microphone which you can communicate with others?: YES

Do you have Discord? If not are you willing to download it to communicate with the staff and community?: I HAVE DISCORD

Rate your communication skills with players, 1 out of 10, and EXPLAIN. :6 im not the best at talking

Server Questions
How long have you been playing on the server?: ALLMOST ONE DAY BUT LIKE THE SEVER

Have you donated to the server? If so include what you donated for. : I HAVE NOT

What is something you personally would like to achieve on the server?: MAKE IT FUN WITH LESS RDM AND BETTER RP

Do you have any previous bans? Explain them. I HAVE ONE BAN I BLOCKED SOMEBODY OUT OF THIER HOUSE BUT I DONT DO THAT NOW

What is more important, the Administrators or the players? EXPLAIN your decision. : THE PLAYER BECAUSE THEY MAKE THE SEVER POPULAR

What is your favorite part of the server?: ALL THE ADMINS ARE NICE TO ME AND THE GOOD RP

In-Depth Questions
What rank are you applying for? ADMIN

Have you applied for this rank before?: YES

Why do you want to be a staff member? Explain in 150 words or more. : I WANT TO BE STAFF SO I CAN HELP MAKE THE SEVER A GOOD PLACE WITH LESS RDMS AND LETTING THE PLAYERS HAVE A FUN TIME AS THEY PLAY ON THE SEVER AND OVERALL MAKE THE SEVER POPULAR, FUN AND SAFE.

Why do you deserve this rank?: I THINK I SHOULD HAVE THIS RANK BECAUSE I WILL HELP NEW PLAYERS. I WILL NOT EVER BE POWER HUNGRY AND ABUSE THE POWERS I HAVE

What makes you different than the other staff members currently on the server?:I'M WILLING TO DO A LOT WITH HELPING THE PEOPLE AND SEVER

Name three values do you think a staff member should possess and EXPLAIN. :THE STAFF SHOULD POSSESS HELPFULNESS, TO BE A TEACHER WITH NEW PEOPLE

What can you contribute to the server?: GOOD RULES IF NEEDED AND PUNISHING PEOPLE F THEY DO SOMETHING WRONG

Why should you be chosen over another applicant?: I FEEL LIKE I CAN JUST BRING MORE TO THE TABLE

Can you name the main body of the staff team? Include Owners, Managers, Super Admins, Admins and Mods. FOUNDER DIABLO DEVELOPER SMART HEAD ADMIN SKITTLEZ COMMUNITY MANAGER STANLEYTHEDOG

Important Information
List your recommendations from the staff team: MY RECOMMENDATIONS FOR STAFF ARE STAY NICE AND POSITIVE

Also, list any recommendations from players: BE NICE AND POSITIVE TO PEOPLE

What experience with moderating a server have you had in the past? EXPLAIN in detail. : I DONT HAVE MUCH BUT I WILL LEARN

How familiar are you with the commands needed to be used to moderate on the server?: I'M NOT THAT FAMILIAR BUT I WILL LEARN THEM

Required Questions
Do you agree to follow all rules on the server while being a moderator, and enforce them when necessary?: YES I WILL

Are you able to contribute enough time to the Sinful RP Servers, Forums, and Discord?: YES I WILL TRY A LOT

Are you able to help anyone who is in need of assistance while on the server or forums?: YES

Do you agree not to ask a staff member to review your application, to accept or deny your application, and/or to give you unfair advantages?: I AGREE THAT SHOULD NOT BE USED

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.