What is your in game name and rank?:
Medic - User (Will Donate Soon)

What is your Steam id and Steam name?:
STEAM_0:0:177821833 - Festivemedic

What is your discord name and tag?:
𝓢𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓷𝓸𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓮#2264

Time zone and days you are available. :
Central Time - All

How much time can you dedicate to the server daily?
Depends on day. But 5-6 roughly

Communication
Do you have a working microphone which you can communicate with others?:
Yes

Do you have Discord? If not are you willing to download it to communicate with the staff and community?:
I already have it

Rate your communication skills with players, 1 out of 10, and EXPLAIN. :
7/10 BECAUSE I can easily talk to players and try to find out what is going on without having to like fight for it or anything. I am always relaxed when playing GMOD not taking it seriously (Unless its something to take serious like staff sits and what not) so I can easily just talk to people without sparking chaos. The bad parts is when people just hit that certain point of stupidity and just ultimate annoyance. (Like how I was 2 years ago I think when I was banned)

Server Questions
How long have you been playing on the server?: Since Server Updated: Today and counting - Before Server Updated: Couple Months... Its was so long ago I forgot.

Have you donated to the server? If so include what you donated for. :
Not yet donated.

What is something you personally would like to achieve on the server?:
Not trying to seem power hungry or anything but a high rank to help people that are just new to the staff team.

Do you have any previous bans? Explain them.
1 - It was from Diablo and it was over if Diablo said I could raid a base or not and he just got tired of me being me (A tiny like 11 year old) and jailed me then I kept my childish mouth on and got myself banned. (I got a recording of it)

What is more important, the Administrators or the players? EXPLAIN your decision. :
They are equal.
PLAYERS:
+Needed to keep a server running.
+Very helpful at times
+All different types of people

-Can be toxic
-Never ALWAYS agrees with people
-Try to think they are better than others

ADMINISTRATORS:
+Needed to keep the server from chaos
+Very special breed of Players that can take on others and show that they are smart enough to stop People from ruining moments for others.
+More caring type, Will actually try and keep the server running
-If given to wrong people. It will cause mass chaos

-Some will be power hungry
-WILL CONSTANTLY THINK THEY ARE BETTER THAN OTHERS.

What is your favorite part of the server?:
The friendly, Community driven server and not P2W

In-Depth Questions
What rank are you applying for? Whatever I can get.

Have you applied for this rank before?:
Yes, On the server before the update.

Why do you want to be a staff member? Explain in 150 words or more. :
I want to be a staff member because I actually enjoy playing on this server. So many other servers have it so you have to pay money just to be able to like build a base. They also have it so legit anybody can be staff and that most of the time causes incorrect calls for sits and people just thinking the server is just a joke. I also want to join the team because even before the ban I tried so much trying to be staff but I kept getting denied due to the child side of be getting the best of me and letting myself fuck up so much to the point of no going back, And since I have matured much more I feel like I am ready for the staffing position if you allow me to have it. I also want to be staff here because it seems you don't have much staff and I think the more staff the better because you have much better chances of missing cases and not having to feel overwhelmed, Also if somebody is having to take a LOA then somebody else can easily just wipe up their spot and take care of it and I want to be able to do that. I also want to join the staff team because I just love helping people and making sure they are having a fun time on the server and not some saddening one where they won't join back.

Why do you deserve this rank?:
I don't think I deserve it. I request it. It is all up to whoever is reading this ^_^

What makes you different than the other staff members currently on the server?:
What makes me different from the other staff is my ability to no life the server. I never have anything to do beside sit in my seat and play video games. I will easily and gladly spend a lot of time just sitting on the server making sure nobody is breaking rules or anything. Also what makes me different from staff members is my reflects and ability to spot the littlest of things. Reflects as in people spamming chat very suddenly, I will quick;y type in the mute command and deal with them in the appropriate manner. And the paying attention to the littlest of things, I have semi-adhd so when I am not doing something I am constantly looking for something to do even if that is spectating to just reading the chat. I have to have something to do otherwise I will get bored.

Name three values do you think a staff member should possess and EXPLAIN. :

VOICE
I think staff should be able to say anything whenever they want and however they want from talking about a situation about a player to a staff member being corrupt or doing something wrong. They should be able to say that without having fear of them being in trouble or getting called out.
POWER
Staff's main purpose is to take care of the rule breakers of the server. They should be able to remove them from the situation or deal with them without having to go get somebody else just to kick them.
UNDERSTANDING
Everybody makes mistakes, Even the owners. But when they do they should own up to it instead of trying to hide it and act like nothing happened. If you own up to it most of the time it will be less of a issue than trying to hide it. I feel like staff should know that if they fuck up it will be less a issue if they own up then hiding it.

What can you contribute to the server?:
Time, Dedication and actually caring.

Why should you be chosen over another applicant?:
I feel like I should be chosen over another applicant because I have over 1.9k hours on GMOD and most of that is staffing. I have been here since before the update happened. I feel like I should also be chosen because I will actually spend time on the server compared to other admins (Not flaming anybody). Most of the time when people say they will spend time into a server the will never do. They will only be a player compared to staff because they want the ability to say "I am staff, Follow my saying". I also am a laid back person before aswell as I have been banned before so I know what its like to be removed and banned. Its hurtful so I try my hardest to never let that happen again.

Can you name the main body of the staff team? Include Owners, Managers, Super Admins, Admins and Mods.

Owners (Including Co-Owners):
Diablo
Stanley
DraQ0

Managers:
Epicness
Bearnard
Nizmo

Superadmins
Ducky
Admins
swed
Mods
None
Veterans
Manny

Important Information
List your recommendations from the staff team: StanleyTheDog

Also, list any recommendations from players:
None

What experience with moderating a server have you had in the past? EXPLAIN in detail. :

Gaming Gods - Shut Down
TMOD - Mod
Neonlink - Still Up - Removed due to missing meeting
TMOD
NorthernDorks - Still Up (Under New Name Due To Owner Getting DOXXED) - Have Not Gotten Rank Yet
TMOD - Admin
Ran My Own Servers Before And Devved For Them

How familiar are you with the commands needed to be used to moderate on the server?:
I know all of ULX and XADMIN

Required Questions
Do you agree to follow all rules on the server while being a moderator, and enforce them when necessary?: Yes

Are you able to contribute enough time to the Sinful RP Servers, Forums, and Discord?:
Yes

Are you able to help anyone who is in need of assistance while on the server or forums?:
Yes

Do you agree not to ask a staff member to review your application, to accept or deny your application, and/or to give you unfair advantages?:
Yes

Optional
Include any extra details you would like to mention.

For Old Sakes And Mainly Diablo
Diablo Has Invited You To Play

He Really Did Love TO Spam Invite.

Status
Not open for further replies.