Jul 8, 2018
General Information
How old are you?:
What is your in game name and rank?:
LummoBite/Member
What is your Steam id and Steam name?:
LummoBite \\ STEAM_1:0:46112663
Time zone and days you are available. : PST \\ Whenever during the summer
How much time can you dedicate to the server daily?
Usually an hour or so

Communication
Do you have a working microphone which you can communicate with others?:
Yes
Do you have Discord? If not are you willing to download it to communicate with the staff and community?:
Of course
Rate your communication skills with players, 1 out of 10, and EXPLAIN. : 10/10, I would like to think im rather easygoing, I get along with people and I understand how to avoid and/or resolve conflict.

Server Questions
How long have you been playing on the server?:
About a week, maybe two.
Have you donated to the server? If so include what you donated for. :
No
What is something you personally would like to achieve on the server?:
I would like to finally master all those mfkin meth dealer concoctions but that stuff is like witchcraft man. It's hard. And i also don't care that much to learn ahaha.
What is more important, the Administrators or the players? EXPLAIN your decision. :
Players hold a sense of community, however a community without some sort of moderation is almost always toxic for incoming players, which makes it hard for a server to gain population. I think a mix of the both is nice, administrators who enjoy playing are ones who understand what players really enjoy, and it makes them more able to ascertain to their requests or needs.
What is your favorite part of the server?:
I enjoy the staff and players I've met so far, and I think that the community is kind to incoming players, and I always enjoy a server and community that makes you feel welcome.
In-Depth Questions
What rank are you applying for?
Moderator? I haven't seen any tmods or anything so I'm guessing that's the base rank.
Have you applied for this rank before?:
Yes
Why do you want to be a staff member? Explain in 150 words or more. :
I think a server needs moderation to keep it enjoyable, and I've really enjoyed my time on the server so far. I don't think that becoming staff changes your situation in the server that much (unless you let it, staff don't have to be the enemies!). I think a good balance between players and administrators is an easy thing to accomplish too, although if I feel like I can't play without being intruded by a staff agenda, I will probably resign.
Why do you deserve this rank?:
I'm an easy, understanding person. I won't dedicate my soul to the server, but I wouldn't mind stepping on every once and awhile to help keep things in order and maintain civility between players. I also play a good amount in my free time, so I can help out with whatever while i'm playing on my own time.
What makes you different than the other staff members currently on the server?:
I've done everything from tmod to developer for other gmod communities (idk if that sets me apart from other staff) and I believe that I have an attitude and mindset that most people dont usually have. I understand the relation between administrator and player, and I feel like I always find a subtle, yet nice way to incorporate the both without degrading any other players' experiences.
Name three values do you think a staff member should possess and EXPLAIN. :
I think maturity and the knowledge between retribution and retaliation are the most important traits a good administrator can show.
What can you contribute to the server?:
I've worked up the ladder in other communities, from tmod to developer, mod to head staff, trainee to trainer, you know how it is. I understand what people have done to build a community, and I really value that, I've done it before so, I can feel for the experiences and hardships. I would like to think I can offer civility and my own time, if the server could ever use it :')
Why should you be chosen over another applicant?:
I would like to think I have the potential to help the server more than some others. I think I work well in difficult situations that other's would feel pressure under. I also have experience with staff management and event/forums.
Can you name the main body of the staff team? Include Owners, Managers, Super Admins, Admins and Mods.
I've only met Diablo in game, but I know there are two staff managers (Bruticus and.. I wanna say DraQ) Although I'm sure i'll meet the rest of them later on. I've met some other admins and mods but, I don't really see the relevancy to my ability to moderate.
Important Information
List your recommendations from the staff team:
I don't feel comfortable asking for reccomendations
What experience with moderating a server have you had in the past? EXPLAIN in detail. :
I've owned communities on rust, arma and gmod, I've worked from a tmod position to developer (on MassacreGaming last summer) and I've done part time help on a few other servers and communities (RIOT SERVERS Perp February-June 2015)
How familiar are you with the commands needed to be used to moderate on the server?:
I'm familiar with everything ulx, so yes. I'm also comfortable with blogs and most other common addons.
Required Questions
Do you agree to follow all rules on the server while being a moderator, and enforce them when necessary?:
Yes
Are you able to contribute enough time to the Sinful RP Servers, Forums, and Discord?:
I will not dedicate more time than I feel necessary. I think it is important that communities understand the demand is much higher than the supply, but that staff are, themselves, also moderated.
Are you able to help anyone who is in need of assistance while on the server or forums?:
Of course.
Do you agree not to ask a staff member to review your application, to accept or deny your application, and/or to give you unfair advantages?:
Of course.

oh, and

geese will rule the world.
-Lummo

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.