How old are you?:
What is your in game name and rank?:
Loobie- User (Have 2 referrals)
What is your Steam id and Steam name?:
Loobie
STEAM_1:1:46476676
Time zone and days you are available. :
GMT: Everyday most of the time
How much time can you dedicate to the server daily?
3+ hours
Communication
Do you have a working microphone which you can communicate with others?:
Yes
Do you have Discord? If not are you willing to download it to communicate with the staff and community?:
Yes
Rate your communication skills with players, 1 out of 10, and EXPLAIN. :
8-9, I have moderated for my buddies server before and I work in customer service in real life so I’m used to talking with people.

Server Questions
How long have you been playing on the server?:
20 hours
Have you donated to the server? If so include what you donated for. :
Not yet
What is something you personally would like to achieve on the server?:
I’d like to see more labor intensive jobs like the amphetamine cook.
What is more important, the Administrators or the players? EXPLAIN your decision. :
I’d say having good admins is more important based on the fact that if you have poor admins, they will abuse their powers and make the experience for players awful.
What is your favorite part of the server?:
The amount of jobs and the use of npc’s around the map.
In-Depth Questions
What rank are you applying for?
Have you applied for this rank before?:
No
Why do you want to be a staff member? Explain in 150 words or more. :
I think that I should be accepted to the Sinful RP staff team because I think that I have potential. I have shown that I am worthy by playing more on the server, helping other players and not breaking the rules while having fun. I know the rules and when I forget some of the rules, I simply re-read the motd all over again. I am pretty mature, calm, respectful and when to be quiet to let other people talk. I should also be accepted to the staff team because I have time, and I don't let my emotions get in the way of punishments or anything in general. Like I said earlier in my application I work with different people all the time in my customer service job, so I am very used to meeting new people and dealing with people who have complaints or are a general disturbance to other customers.
Why do you deserve this rank?:
I believe that if i become staff I can help make the server fun and enjoyable for everyone who plays on it.
What makes you different than the other staff members currently on the server?:
I believe that what makes me different from other staff members is that I use my mic and almost never type in chat to someone.
Name three values do you think a staff member should possess and EXPLAIN. :
Honesty: Without an honest staff member than there would be a lot of abuse.
Fairness: A staff member needs to be fair and take each incident into consideration when a rule is broken or a disturbance arises.
Communication Skills:If a staff member does not have the proper communication skills then when a situation occurs proper punishment won't happen.
What can you contribute to the server?:
I can contribute new ideas and help make the server a better experience for players.
Why should you be chosen over another applicant?:
I believe that I should be chosen because I have the necessary skills and enough time to dedicate to the server.
Can you name the main body of the staff team? Include Owners, Managers, Super Admins, Admins and Mods.
Diablo,Mason,Judge Nibba, and smart like my shoe.
Important Information
List your recommendations from the staff team:
None.
What experience with moderating a server have you had in the past? EXPLAIN in detail. :
Was a moderator on a buddies darkrp server for a couple of months before he ran out of funding for the server. Just dealt with minging,rdm,nlr,and other small things.
How familiar are you with the commands needed to be used to moderate on the server?:
I know how the commands work and what command is used when.
Required Questions
Do you agree to follow all rules on the server while being a moderator, and enforce them when necessary?:
Yes
Are you able to contribute enough time to the Sinful RP Servers, Forums, and Discord?:
Yes
Are you able to help anyone who is in need of assistance while on the server or forums?:
Yes
Do you agree not to ask a staff member to review your application, to accept or deny your application, and/or to give you unfair advantages?:
Yes