What is your Steam id and Steam name?:
STEAM_0:1:105164405
Levtss

Time zone and days you are available. :
Eastern Standard Time
Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays - 4:15-10:30
Tuesdays and Thursdays - 5:50-10:30
Weekends - 11:00 AM - 12 PM

How much time can you dedicate to the server daily?
Depending on the day, anywhere from about 4 hours to about 6 hours, and that number jumps to almost 12 hours on the weekends.

Communication
Do you have a working microphone which you can communicate with others?:

Yes.

Do you have Discord? If not are you willing to download it to communicate with the staff and community?:
I have Discord although I've had issues using it for the past two weeks. I'm currently working on fixing the issue.

Rate your communication skills with players, 1 out of 10, and EXPLAIN. :
I rate it an 8, as I can hold my temper and see both sides of an argument most of the time. On some rare occasion, however, I may lose my temper at someone if they tick me off enough or bother me for long enough. I can also be somewhat one sided sometimes although I've gotten better with it.

Server Questions
How long have you been playing on the server?:

I played it nonstop for about a month in February and March, then took a long break. Last week I picked GMod DarkRP back up and have been playing the server nonstop since then.

Have you donated to the server? If so include what you donated for. :
I have donated for VIP+.

What is something you personally would like to achieve on the server?:
I'd like to achieve a staff rank, of course. I'd also like to become well known on the server and become a trusted member of the community.

What is more important, the Administrators or the players? EXPLAIN your decision. :
I believe they are equally important, as they need each other for a server for function. You need players for a server to function, as a server with all admins will lead to no fun as they have infinite permissions and no limitations. On the other hand, a server with no admins will be absolutely chaotic as they would also have no limitations in terms of RDM and other rules being broken, which in turn will lose to you losing players.

What is your favorite part of the server?:
My favorite part of the server is, hands down, the community. The people are very fun and they make the server as enjoyable as it is.
In-Depth Questions
What rank are you applying for?

Moderator.

Have you applied for this rank before?:
No.

Why do you want to be a staff member? Explain in 150 words or more. :
Now, this answer has probably been given 100 times before in staff applications from Minecraft to Club Penguin, but it's what I want. I want to help the server. I have seen the server get chaotic at times, including yesterday when we had a full server. I want to help prevent that from happening in the future. I also saw a moderator refusing to do his job yesterday because he, "was gonna quit in an hour anyway" and didn't punish someone for breaking NLR 4 times, spamming chat, and mic spamming (all not as a hobo.) I want to be able to stop mods like this from being the only staff online and actually dish out punishments (fairly, of course) instead of just standing by idly and watching the chaos unfold. I've also seen mods be very one sided in some sits, which I also want to help prevent to give the players a more enjoyable experience. To help me combat the things mentioned above, I will happily dedicate a large part of my day to moderating the server and taking every sit I possibly can while resolving it as soon as possible. I believe that, if I am accepted as moderator, I can help with all the promises I've made and will in fact strive to do so.

Why do you deserve this rank?:
I deserve this rank because I've played on the server for quite a while, so I know the rules very well. Also, like I've said too many times at this point, I'm very active and can moderate with a consistent schedule due to a pretty boring life.

What makes you different than the other staff members currently on the server?:
I am different from other staff because I can constantly enforce the rules as I have a relatively uneventful life and I won't need to make adjustments to the hours I'm online as they're all usually the same.

Name three values do you think a staff member should possess and EXPLAIN. :
I believe a staff member should possess honesty, fairness, and confidence.
Honesty - Staff members shouldn't twist truths to punish someone they dislike more harshly or someone they like less harshly than they deserve,
Fairness - Adding on to my last statement, a staff member shouldn't judge punishments judging on how much they like the person. They should also give consistent punishments, not adjusting the punishments to their liking.
Confidence - A staff member shouldn't hold back because the person they're in a sit with is known for having a temper or they're nervous about doing a sit since it's one of their first or whatever. Instead they should have confidence and try to take all the sits they can without any nervousness.
What can you contribute to the server?:
I can contribute consistent and long hours of moderating the server fairly, for most of the day. I also know the rules very well and can, in turn, enforce them very well.

Why should you be chosen over another applicant?:
I should be chosen over other applicants because I, like I said before, know the rules very well. Also like I stated before, I can contribute very long amounts of time to enforcing said rules.

Can you name the main body of the staff team? Include Owners, Managers, Super Admins, Admins and Mods.
Founder/Owner - Diablo
Staff Manager - Lummo
Super Admins - Stanley, Deputy Ripper, Teler
Moderators - Swap, Wulfy, Pringlez, Tony, Big Papi

Important Information
List your recommendations from the staff team:

Deputy once said I should apply for mod in response to pRiNgLeZ saying I should as well. (Granted, Deputy said I should apply because they're always looking for new staff, but still.)

What experience with moderating a server have you had in the past? EXPLAIN in detail. :
This'll be my first time moderating a GMod Server.

How familiar are you with the commands needed to be used to moderate on the server?:
I watched like, 5 videos on ULX commands last night. It looks pretty simple in terms of the commands like jail and TP (which seem to be the most used ones.)

Required Questions
Do you agree to follow all rules on the server while being a moderator, and enforce them when necessary?:

I do.

Are you able to contribute enough time to the Sinful RP Servers, Forums, and Discord?:
I am.

Are you able to help anyone who is in need of assistance while on the server or forums?:
I am.

Do you agree not to ask a staff member to review your application, to accept or deny your application, and/or to give you unfair advantages?:
I do.

Optional
Include any extra details you would like to mention.
teler is big gay.

StanleyTheDog

Staff member
Staff Manager
Community Manager
Jul 15, 2018
ACCEPTED

Status
Not open for further replies.