• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2019
Western Australia
How old are you?: 15

What is your in-game name and rank?: JuiceyPlays | Member

What are your Steam id and Steam name?: STEAM_0:1:114965253 | JuiceyPlays

What are your discord name and tag?: β„βŽΎπ’₯π“Šπ’Ύπ’Έπ‘’π“Žπ’«π“π’Άπ“Žπ“ˆβŒβ„#5909

Time zone and days you are available. : AWST | After 3:30 Weekdays besides Friday + All day Weekends

How much time can you dedicate to the server daily? 5 - 6 Hours Weekdays beside friday (Only 4) All day Weekends

Communication
Do you have a working microphone which you can communicate with others?: Yes

Do you have Discord? If not are you willing to download it to communicate with the staff and community?: Yes

Rate your communication skills with players, 1 out of 10, and EXPLAIN. : 7, I Think I'm good with my communications skills due too my Real Life Job. Im a Police Ranger and I use my communications skills a lot when at training and at work.

Server Questions
How long have you been playing on the server?: 15 + Hours

Have you donated to the server? If so include what you donated for. : No

What is something you personally would like to achieve on the server?: I Would like to become a minimum Super Admin as I have done also on Gaming Light (Police RP) and I was an Admin on AnimeRP Also.

Do you have any previous bans? Explain them. No

What is more important, the Administrators or the players? EXPLAIN your decision. : Administrators, Due to the fact that if there is no Staff to handle the players then there will be mayhem thought the server with MassRDM, RDM, NLR, etc. so admins are more important to have too control the server than players to play on the server in my opinion

What is your favorite part of the server?: The Kind Staff Members

In-Depth Questions
What rank are you applying for? Moderator if not Admin

Have you applied for this rank before?: No

Why do you want to be a staff member? Explain in 150 words or more. : I Think I should be a staff member because I have lots of experience with Gmod Staffing as I said before I have been a SA on GamingLight before and I would like to try and achieve that here too, I think I would be a great member too the team as I know how to control and manage an Admin Sit especially with younger players, I have read the Servers MOTD and I understand the rules very well and see myself as a great person and players too become a Moderator or Admin on this amazing server and I see lots of potential for a greater server here in the future and I would like to be a Staff Member and help the server reach that point and see it become one of the best Gmod Servers in DarkRP and Gmod In general and I want you too let me help you get there

Why do you deserve this rank?: I Think I deserve this rank as I can help massively in growing the server and getting amazing members to increase the server to the #1 position.

What makes you different than the other staff members currently on the server?: I am different from other people due to my Job and my communications skills and my past experience as a Staff Member on many big servers before and I Want to bring my knowledge and experience here too

Name three values do you think a staff member should possess and EXPLAIN. : Communications, Common Sense, Friendliness. I Think admins should possess these three main values as it makes a perfect admin. Communications = Able to communicate with people to resolve issues quickly and efficiently to make more time for other members who are in need of Administrative Assistance. Common Sense = Everyone should hold some common sense whether staff or not it allows for staff to not be so held up with other issues when something bigger may be happening and it stops issues stating in the first place. Friendliness = IF an admin is friendly I make it so the players do not get mad with the staff member and stops the player and makes them think twice after hearing it nice and calm from someone that knows the rules and enforces them properly.

What can you contribute to the server?: I can contribute great communications Skills and Friendliness.

Why should you be chosen over another applicant?: Because I have lots of experience and I know a lot about ULX and all the commands too get the Job done correctly the first try + also getting it done quickly

Can you name the main body of the staff team? Include Owners, Managers, Super Admins, Admins and Mods. Diablo - Owner |Stan - Community Manager| Ripper - Staff Manager | Chubbz - Head Admin | Skittlez - Head Admin | ImCeiik - Admin | Juggernautkiller2 - Mod | Soxfan04 - T-Mod |

Important Information
List your recommendations from the staff team: Ceiik | Soxfan04 | Juggnautkiller2

Also, list any recommendations from players: N/A

What experience with moderating a server have you had in the past? EXPLAIN in detail. : Iv been all ranks too SA on Gaminglight, Im been a mod on Garnet Gaming and a few other small servers that have closed down now

How familiar are you with the commands needed to be used to moderate on the server?: Very Well around the case of ULX

Required Questions
Do you agree to follow all rules on the server while being a moderator, and enforce them when necessary?: Abouslutly!

Are you able to contribute enough time to the Sinful RP Servers, Forums, and Discord?: Yes

Are you able to help anyone who is in need of assistance while on the server or forums?: Yes

Do you agree not to ask a staff member to review your application, to accept or deny your application, and/or to give you unfair advantages?:Yes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.