Not open for further replies.

Juggernautkiller2

Jan 28, 2019
USA
General Information
How old are you?:12 (13 in September)

What is your in game name and rank?: Juggernautkiller2, VIP+

What is your Steam id and Steam name?: Juggernautkiller2, STEAM_0:1:73721678

Time zone and days you are available. : PST, Weekends (unless there is a holiday or I'm on break)

How much time can you dedicate to the server daily? Depends on what's going on that day but on average 8+ hours or more

Communication
Do you have a working microphone which you can communicate with others?: Yes

Do you have Discord? If not are you willing to download it to communicate with the staff and community?: I do have discord and I'm in the SinfulRP discord already

Rate your communication skills with players, 1 out of 10, and EXPLAIN. : 7-8 because I am really nice to people unless they start to annoy me and I start to get annoyed with them and start to annoy them, but it just depends on how I'm feeling that day

Server Questions
How long have you been playing on the server?: 90.58 Hours

Have you donated to the server? If so include what you donated for. : I have not donated, but I got 2nd place in an event and 1st place winner gave me the prize (VIP+)

What is something you personally would like to achieve on the server?: I would like to be able to help out the community against minges

Do you have any previous bans? Explain them. No

What is more important, the Administrators or the players? EXPLAIN your decision. : I think they are both important, but if I made a choice it would be the players since you can't have as much fun playing with a server of admins vs having a server of players

What is your favorite part of the server?: Everything

In-Depth Questions
What rank are you applying for? Moderator/T-Moderator

Have you applied for this rank before?: No

Why do you want to be a staff member? Explain in 150 words or more. : I want to be able to become a staff member because there are lots of times when I am on, but there are not any Staff on and there end up being Minges, RDMers, etc and I help the other players by dealing with/distracting them so the other players have fun. I want to be able to do more than just ruin my Kill/Death Ratio for the other people to have fun, I want to be able to take care of those people who others can not take care of. I want to be able to deal with the players ruining the fun for other people because there are no Staff on at the time to do it for them. I am on a lot of the time so I think I should be able to help deal with these problems other players and I sometimes experience whilst playing the server

Why do you deserve this rank?: I deserve this rank because I am always there to help and I can help whenever I possibly can, which is mainly the weekends but I am on all day everyday of the weekend (90% of the time)

What makes you different than the other staff members currently on the server?: I am a kid and I also play a lot earlier/later than when some Staff are on so I can be able to help out when other staff cannot

Name three values do you think a staff member should possess and EXPLAIN. : I think Staff members should have experience, dedication, and maturity, because if you aren't dedicated you won't help often, if you aren't experienced, you won't know what to do, and if you aren't mature you won't be that great to have because you would probably let all your friends off the hook even if they broke a rule.

What can you contribute to the server?: I am a very dedicated person on this server and will use a lot of my time to help out

Why should you be chosen over another applicant?: I should be chosen over another applicant because I'm on all the time to play the server and I help admins find people breaking rules (Minor or Major)

Can you name the main body of the staff team? Include Owners, Managers, Super Admins, Admins and Mods. (Everyone I've seen in game) Founder: Diablo. Community Managers: LummoBite, StanleyTheDog. Staff Manager: Deputy Ripper. Head Admin: Skittlez. Admin: Wulfyz. Mod: Rubber Ducky, Sixx.

Important Information
List your recommendations from the staff team: Deputy Ripper, Skittlez

Also, list any recommendations from players: East The Wolf, Finn

What experience with moderating a server have you had in the past? EXPLAIN in detail. : I am a moderator on 1 other server, I got to learn how to use the commands and know what to do in certain situations. (I have also seen a lot of videos where people are admins so I also learned from that too)

How familiar are you with the commands needed to be used to moderate on the server?: I am very familiar with the commands used to moderate on this server.

Required Questions
Do you agree to follow all rules on the server while being a moderator, and enforce them when necessary?: Yes
Are you able to contribute enough time to the Sinful RP Servers, Forums, and Discord?: Yes
Are you able to help anyone who is in need of assistance while on the server or forums?: Yes
Do you agree not to ask a staff member to review your application, to accept or deny your application, and/or to give you unfair advantages?: Yes

Optional
Include any extra details you would like to mention: I feel like I am like a crayon, non/not really toxic and fun to have. I can also help with the somewhat lack of Staff that there is

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.