I simping for Stanley, i swear ill donate soon just give me some time to get the money, aight dont worry ill get it and then could you please rewardme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epxc_Spart

Staff member
May 30, 2020
Dead*
Requirements :
  • Age 15+ (preferred)
  • 20+ Hours on the server (requirement)
  • At least 10+ forum posts (preferred)

General Information
How old are you?:
15, will 16 in july

What is your in game name and rank?:
Obito, unranked (casual player, might donate later idk ;) )
Actually I did have vip+but I lost it when the server shut down and also when steam deleted my account.

What is your Steam id and Steam name?:
STEAM_0:0:516703766
(sorry stanley)
Spart

What is your discord name and tag?:
BlueObito #0488

Time zone and days you are available. :
I'm nocturnal, so I could take the night shifts, maybe around 10pm to 6am or more if you want haha ;)

How much time can you dedicate to the server daily?
8 hours or more :)

Communication
Do you have a working microphone which you can communicate with others?:
yEs

Do you have Discord? If not are you willing to download it to communicate with the staff and community?:
yEs

Rate your communication skills with players, 1 out of 10, and EXPLAIN. :
10, i like talking, im very kind that and english my very good good explanation yes.

Server Questions
How long have you been playing on the server?:
Prob 500 hours or more, idk steam fooked my account

Have you donated to the server? If so include what you donated for. :
Yes i donated for the silver vip for like 75$, but lost it

What is something you personally would like to achieve on the server?:
I would like to become owner, and develop diplomatic immunity..

Do you have any previous bans? Explain them.
Nope, i just never angered stanley enough

What is more important, the Administrators or the players? EXPLAIN your decision. :
The players cause there would be no game without any players in the first place.

What is your favorite part of the server?:
Diablo’s essence

In-Depth Questions
What rank are you applying for?
Head Admin

Have you applied for this rank before?:
Yea kinda, but that was like years ago and it was sh- rubbish.

Why do you want to be a staff member? Explain in 150 words or more. :

Obito’s epic essssay
I want to become admin, because my goal has always been to help others, more specifically support the developers and their customers. It began ever since I was born at a very early age, on earth, as a boy, from my mother. In front of my father, well actually he was face palming himself outside the surgery room, cause he was engulfed in sweat. Anyways moving on, my childhood has been pretty stupid, i went to a legit white supreme school, while i was yellow. I wasn't quite bullied directly, no, it was more like i was mentally bullied. Cause i didnt quite fit in. I mean i did eventually get a couple of friends, but then they left me stranded in the middle of the forest. Then i moved, and never saw my old friends ever again. Now in my new home, i actually got more friends cause there were more asians available. But then one daywhile hanging out with a bunch of friends, we were walking near the train tracks. And for some stupid reason we decided to play there, and then the cops showed up. Me being a pussy back then didnt have the nerve to run and i was ditched yet again. I got into alot of trouble with my mom (my father left me too somewhere in between), cause coincidently as if it was some cliche slice of life anime, my mother comes rolling in, in her bmw x3 or whatever. And then she was like “what the f-, ok im kinda getting out of context. So long story short, i want to help others and actually be useful as a introvertic nocturnal weeb. I dont even need to be acknowledged, though i still might cause its a gmod server and those are really popular. It just feels good to help others, almost like a drug, cause after doing it for the first time i crave for another taste. Almost like sticking my nose into a bag filled with it, sniffing it, suffocating with the plastic bag which holds the contents. Ok im sounding like tsukiyama, yea im a weeb. Ok what else to write about, hmmmmmmmmmm, oh yea my pc is decent not as good as yours, but its decent, i got a i7 prob 9th gen, noctua cpu fan (oh yea), 2070 rtx super, and some rgb rammmmmm. Uhh oh yea so i guess i could talk about my time in sinful darkrp, so i first started playing around two years ago maybe, and back then i just randomly found it somehow. I was like hey this isnt that bad, after my first sight was of a call of duty juggernaut player model flying across the map, when i first joined the server. Also that was the first time i played any darkrp server really, so i was like noice this is pretty fun game too bad i was born too late in order to full experience it during the golden ages of the game, but its fine. Cause the server at the time still had a average player count of around 30 or so, so it was cool, and it had a bunch of nice cool admins. Idk im sounding more and more like a forth grader cause im sihdsaoihfdas running out of things to write and also im losing brain cells as im writing this very essay why am i doing this? Idk dont ask me me , then i met stanley dam he was sexy, ohhh and diablo, best gun dealer even, i swear i never saw diablo as anything other than teh gun dealer player model. There were some other admins and wahtnots as well, lille swoopy the sqeeeker, and ductective. So yea my times in sinful was pretty fun, and ironically felt godly. But mostly it was all stanley, that sexy racoon, and yes im simping for stanley. .. / .-.. --- ...- . / -.-- --- ..- --..-- / --.. -. .. --.. -- --- .-.-.-Also i got depression maybe its from my 150 hours in doki doki literature club, but it may also be because im so lonely that i must interact virtually in order to keep my sanity at least at a manageable degree. But apart from that im perfectly fine and its going pretty good, by life is great and now im here right now writing thsi essay which will be over one thousand or one thousand one hundred or one thousand two hundred or one thousand three hundred or one thousand four hundred idk it might also by one thousand five hundred and maybe if i really feel like it cause i got nothing else to do right now currently while im in my room doing nothing but typing on my keyboard in my room because right now we are still in the middle of quarantine and i have no urge to go outside and enjoy the rest of my miserable life because im a weeb and will always jsut stay in my room watching anime and reading manga until i die. So anyways maybe it could two thousand words, just maybe, or it could be more as you forgot to place a maximum number of words for the essay so actually in reality it could be as long as i want it to be, and now you cant cry about it as im crying while writing this essay right now because this is so much typing right here, and i think now my typing has been getting better which may also improve my skills as a admin which is a good thing for the server because if i somehow become a admin and i do get the admin role in the server, then i would be able to make use of my fast typing in order to write quick reports to the higher ups or the owner, and theres not much admins who are willing to do that, which makes me kinda dedicated for this role, but i have to make sure to limit my desire before that dedication becomes obsession. Cause then it may cause some problems, for one something occurs later in my hypothetical admin job. This application it self is getting pretty long just like how my hotdog grows for stanley, ha theres another joke which represents my love for stanley, no homosexual though, cause im not gay, but sometimes its good to have a little chuckle from time to time. Ill promise to make this essay as long and as informative as possible, as for say what else would you liek to know about me huh? I mean i know alot about you, through the short time i spent with you in the discord call, like how you are a smart alcoholic, have data and wifi and has a broken roof. I also know that you own a pet cat, and to that i have to approve of cause i like cats, although i currently own a dog, which may not seem well for a asain liek me, but its decent cause my dog is a pug and pugs are cute and theyre really fat just liek your thirty pound cat which is fat and heavy. Liek imagine trying to pick that thing up whenever you wanted to go somewhere or someplace. I dont know where should we go? To a date maybe, but i hardly know, ironic isnt it? After i just said how i know alot about you, but in reality who actually knows a person who they only met through virtual communication, i mean there is only a lot you could learn about someone from only listening to their voice and besides im not good at that because im no rat, and also im not a yandere, i wonder if you even know what that means, anyways just alittle bit more of my weeb sense i guess. Anyways did i ever tell you that im a writer and a philosopher, well i gues you could tell my my epic and very long writing of this essay, i wonder if people will see it anyways, well it doesnt matter cause youre reading it and thats the only thing that is important to me i guess. Im guessing writing alone wont get me admin but thats obvious. Like look at this, its just a wall of words, liek what does it mean, am i trying to convey some message, trying to gain information or trying to get something of value out of it. I will never know, you will never know that is my philosophy or at least one of it. I have many, well i guess i could share another one with you. Well its in the form of another essay but this one is short, way shorter than this one that i am writing right now currently in this one place at the same sitting. Meanwhile, you’re maltreated from the elements that shouldn’t disturb you, thou distrusts its importance in actuality. Indict it, if you were yearning, on the scarcity of signatories, and hitherto more bounteous foci may not carry resolution. Supplementary recognition, that so resembles uniquely conveys the absence of needing attention itself. That which is trivialized or even misconstrued. Entreat once more, “to abscond oneself? Bequeathing subtle dust.” How? Transpire through all the exercise, it’s not adequate to befall exceedingly much? Reticence is implemented, it’s a man’s infirmity yet warrant healing, consequently not the extent you envisage. Amidst stock aforementioned research at your transaction, why don’t you predispose of this into your noggin, your progress? Here is just a quarrel betwixt yourselves, no indigence to denote so harshly. Reminisced that one would assume, you’ll exclusively corrupt your esteem, if not previously fabricated. Moreover, so, whatever the significance, you view status, which concludes gentrification if slandered. Indeterminately why? Different enigma? Supposing fool alone nurtures the coarse propinquities of whichever sunders them. Both bequest behind plainly the essence of it all. That I must also lack, as I pronounce it. Yea thats just one of my pieces if you want more i could send it to you, sorry its a bit difficult to read, but thats just how i liek to write. Thankfully i dont quite have to time nor dedication to convert this essay, the one im currently working on, into the saem format as most of my writings but yea its just that that. So maybe since you told me theres might be a word limit on the application forum area anyways, so i i guess i wll finally end it here, it was great writing thsi and i hope i get the admin position. Although just for preference, i would like for only you to read this essay for it was made specialyl for you, and i hope this hasnt killed as many braincells as it has killed me writing this. So i guess in the last lines of this epic essay i should finally answer the prompt which has been given to me in this application, and one that i have been avoided for no apparent reason. Here we go, I want to be staff partially because of the nostalgia factor of seeing everyone, but also because i want to be involved, its fun being the player but i would also like to be the contributor. It feels good to be a part of things, a part of a greater whole, so i would like to join this beautiful team of specialized individuals myself.
zNizmo is drunk while I'm writing this, and its pretty funny.

Why do you deserve this rank?:
Cause i applied for it

What makes you different than the other staff members currently on the server?:
Well my name is Obito, and theres no other staff members named that, also my chromosomes are different (cause everyones chromosomes are different) than the other admins.

Name three values do you think a staff member should possess and EXPLAIN. :
The three values i cherish the most, if i became a admin, will be actually twelve values because i always give fourfold of what im told cause why not. The values are to be trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean and reverent. Those are my values and it will take a long long long time to explain each and every one but you told me to so you cant complain. Anyways from trustworthy, a good admin always tells the truth, loyal, a admin is true to his friends, family, scout leaders, school and nation, helpful, a admin cares about other people, friendly, a admin is a friend to all, courteous, a admin is polite to everyone regardless of age or position, kind, a admin knows there is strength in being gentle, obedient, a admin follows the rules of his family, school and troop, cheerful, a admin looks for the bright side of life, thrifty, a admin works to pay his own way and to help others, brave, a admin can face danger although he is afraid, clean, a admin keeps his body and mind fit and clean, and reverent, a admin is reverent toward god.

What can you contribute to the server?:
I can contribute my time as admin to the server.

Why should you be chosen over another applicant?:
Cause im unique, theres no reward in reading the same thing over and over again, uniqueness brings attention above repetition.

Can you name the main body of the staff team? Include Owners, Managers, Super Admins, Admins and Mods.
Owner/co owner; Diablo and Stanley;)
managers/super admins/admins/ and mods: Ducktective, zNizmo, Epicness, (there were others but i guess they left or whatever)

Important Information
List your recommendations from the staff team:
nT Mezzo
Stanley
Diablo (Spiritually)

Also, list any recommendations from players:
ERROR 404
Diablo (Spiritually)
Stanley
Obito

What experience with moderating a server have you had in the past? EXPLAIN in detail. :
I was a co owner and admin,, so i know the basics. And my admin skills were pretty noice, like legit i was the only admin. Mostly used ULX btw.

How familiar are you with the commands needed to be used to moderate on the server?:
Very familiar, used ULX

Required Questions
Do you agree to follow all rules on the server while being a moderator, and enforce them when necessary?:
yEs, i will enforce rules when necessary as a moderator with respect under god and my country and stanley

Are you able to contribute enough time to the Sinful RP Servers, Forums, and Discord?:
yEs, for stanley

Are you able to help anyone who is in need of assistance while on the server or forums?:
yEs, im a introvert, so mostly will be online on the computer.

Do you agree not to ask a staff member to review your application, to accept or deny your application, and/or to give you unfair advantages?:
Of course, besides i know you (zNizmo) will be very fair.

Optional
Include any extra details you would like to mention.

Im nocturnal meaning i sleep during the day.
I may sound european, but im asian wow big surprise.

Last edited:

StanleyTheDog

Staff member
Staff Manager
Community Manager
Jul 15, 2018
Status
Not open for further replies.