Status
Not open for further replies.

Fragz

Jul 2, 2018
General Information
How old are you?: 14

What is your in game name and rank?: Fragz and V.I.P+

What is your Steam id and Steam name?: Fragz and STEAM_0:1:57286571

Time zone and days you are available. : Eastern Standard Time, and all days of the week.

How much time can you dedicate to the server daily? 4-5 hours on week days, on weekends I can dedicate entire nights.

Communication
Do you have a working microphone which you can communicate with others?: Yes

Do you have Discord? If not are you willing to download it to communicate with the staff and community?: I have discord and I am in the SinfulRP discord server.

Rate your communication skills with players, 1 out of 10, and EXPLAIN. : 7. I have given myself this rating because I am able to speak clearly to people and express how I feel about something quite well, however my slightly nasally voice may throw things off.

Server Questions
How long have you been playing on the server?: I cannot identify my exact amount of hours, however I believe I started playing on July 2nd 2018.

Have you donated to the server? If so include what you donated for. : I have donated for V.I.P+ and the Grappling Hook.

What is something you personally would like to achieve on the server?: Personally I would like to build a massive base with loads of people in it all doing their own things and generating mass amounts of money.

Do you have any previous bans? Explain them. I have not been banned.

What is more important, the Administrators or the players? EXPLAIN your decision. : This question is really hard. I honestly would have to go with the Administrators, assuming we are not talking about completely removing one or the other. The administrators are the backbone of the community and are the ones who are there to make sure the players are having a fun and enjoyable experience and are not being minges. Without them, the server would truly be a big mess of minges and rulebreakers and no one would want to come back to the server.

What is your favorite part of the server?: The administrators because of how quick they are to respond to things, but can also be relaxed and fun to be around.

In-Depth Questions
What rank are you applying for? Moderator.

Have you applied for this rank before?: No.

Why do you want to be a staff member? Explain in 150 words or more. : I want to be a staff member because I think it will be great experience for future occurences in life including following rules, enforcing rules, listening to higher ups, dedicating time to a task and more. Being a staff member has always been a thing I have wanted to do since I played on my first GMOD server but I was too afraid to apply because of my age. Now that I feel more comfortable, I really want to be on the staff team for this sever because it is one of the best GMOD DarkRP servers I have ever been on. Overall, I want to be a staff member because i think it is a great opportunity for me when it comes to increasing my social capabilities, enforcing and listening to rules, increasing my work ethic while under pressure and becoming someone of importance in a server, or whatever it may be.

Why do you deserve this rank?: I feel that I have been playing long enough and that I understand a lot of the rules, but I also don't want to overshoot and go for higher ranks because they are clearly a lot better than me.

What makes you different than the other staff members currently on the server?: I haven't had much or really any experience moderating a GMOD server.

Name three values do you think a staff member should possess and EXPLAIN. :

Strictness: A staff member should be nice and fun to hang around, but when it comes to serious matters they must know how to enforce rules stricly and clearly or else a player who has done something wrong will never learn why what they did was wrong, or will feel as if they be can be a minge and get away with it.

Chillness: I know that isn't a word but I can't think of any other way to put it. A staff member must be chill to comfort new players and make them feel welcome to the server. Who wants to come back to a server where the admins are all power hungry d***heads? Take LummoBite for example (not saying other staff members are not chill, Lummo is just the first I thought of), the guy is really chill and fun to be around, but as I said before, can enforce rules strictly when he needs to.

Responsibility: A lot of people can become overwhelmed when they are given a lot of power and can use it incorrectly which results poorly for everyone. A good staff member needs to be able to handle the power they are given with responsibility or they will ruin their own reputation while ruining other players fun.

What can you contribute to the server?: A person that is always there to respond to questions, and have fun with players overall.

Why should you be chosen over another applicant?: I don't think I am in any way better than any other applicants, and it is completely up to the your decisions on what to do with me.

Can you name the main body of the staff team? Include Owners, Managers, Super Admins, Admins and Mods.
Owner - Diablo
Manager - Smart
Super Admin - LummoBite, Deputy Ripper
Head Admin - Skittlez, teler, Wulfyz
Admin - Don't know any, sorry.
Mod - Sixx, RubberDucky, Bot02 ;)
Sorry if I missed any.

Important Information
List your recommendations from the staff team:

Also, list any recommendations from players:

What experience with moderating a server have you had in the past? EXPLAIN in detail. : I have not had any experience moderating a server in the past, however I have watched and studied my friend Tomato Cruise moderate two other servers.

How familiar are you with the commands needed to be used to moderate on the server?: I know !jail, !bring, !goto, !warn, !kick, !ban, !gag, !mute.

Required Questions
Do you agree to follow all rules on the server while being a moderator, and enforce them when necessary?: Yes

Are you able to contribute enough time to the Sinful RP Servers, Forums, and Discord?: Yes

Are you able to help anyone who is in need of assistance while on the server or forums?: Yes

Do you agree not to ask a staff member to review your application, to accept or deny your application, and/or to give you unfair advantages?: Yes

Optional
Sorry for any spelling errors or any times I may have come off as a egotistical c**t.
Edited to change the colour of my answers and add some commands I forgot to add.

Status
Not open for further replies.