falsly banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

BagelRama

Dec 1, 2018
Texas
copy and paste this, then fill it out appropriately. Be specific, brief, and be respectful. Good luck!

What is your steam name and in-game name? BagelRama is my ingame name and my steam id is STEAM_0:0:179524065

Give the link to your exact ban found here: https://sinfulrp.com/bans/detail/index.php?steamid=STEAM_0:0:179524065&time=1543714395

Why,(In your opinion) were you banned? I think i was banned cause i was being a kinda of minge i did rdmed once and broke nlr 1 diablo punished me for the nlr X1.

How did the staff member who banned you act? Did they go against the staff guidelines or motd? Um the admin who banned me just banned me super sudden i was talking and chasing a dude and i just get banned.

Why should you be unbanned? (You can suggest a reduced ban at your own judgement, too) i dont think the 4 or 5 day ban is a correct judgement its a bit harsh btw disclaimer i was banned for nitrp nlr X2 and rdm X2 and idk were those came from at most they should be a 1 not a 2.

(Optional) Provide any evidence you would like here: I would look at the logs.

pRiNgLeZ

Jul 22, 2018
Indiana
I am a moderator on sinful rp, I’m also the moderator who banned you; You were being a mingle last night, you did RDM Nicole and Tony, and you also broke NLR, I talked to you and several other moderators and admins talked to you several times last night, but you continued to be a minge.

Last edited:

wulfyz ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Staff member
Jun 29, 2018
Hi, I was on last night and you were being a minge, you did infact rdm two people and the nlr I dont entirly know about but I am gonna take the moderators word on it. I say the ban time is reasonable. Have a nice day <3

-Edit: nvm i know you broke nlr, because you broke nlr and rdm'd nicole and tony so you wouldn't lose your bitminers i forgot i was there for that <3.

Last edited:

nT Mezzo

Nov 22, 2018
Truro, NS
I'm also a moderator on SinfulRP, I had talked to you one time prior to this happening with pRiNgLez on a roof top. You were trying to RP during a moderator sit pRiNgLez was handleing. You were also going around and random tasering people including pRiNgLeZ when he was a Goose On Duty. I'm going to go with the Moderators decision I would say the ban time is reasonable in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.