East the wolf's staff ap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

champofall

Aug 20, 2018
felton de
How old are you: I am 13, almost 14. I know I don't meet the age requirements, but it's worth a try.

What is your in game name and rank?:East the wolf, and VIP+.

What is your steamID and name?:STEAM_0:1:92070478 and East the wolf.

Time zone and days you are available: EST time zone, I am available most days of the week, unless I have 4-h or an after-school activity

How much time can you dedicate to the server daily?: As of now I play on the server from the time I get home to about 9:30, so at least 3 hours a day.

Do you have a working microphone which you can communicate with others?: Yes, and only use chat when needed or when I'm not feeling well.

Do you have Discord? If not are you willing to download it to communicate with the staff and community?: Yes I do have discord.

Rate your communication skills with players, 1 out of 10, and EXPLAIN. : About 7-8, because sometimes I cannot really get the point someone is trying to make, or I think the other person does not get my point when they do,but I will get their point and understand them eventually. I used to and still can be a bit of a minge when people piss me off. It happens a lot less now though.

How long have you been playing on the server?: since the end of summer. in total, as of now, I have 197.06 hours on the server with both of my steam names combined. (not an apyr and East the wolf)

How long have you been playing on the server?: I have bought vip+, and spent $102.5 total on the store.

What is something you personally would like to achieve on the server?: I would like to see people happy on the server, and the server to grow in the number of staff on the server, and players on the server.

What is more important, the Administrators or the players? EXPLAIN your decision. :I personally think that the players are more important, because without players to donate, the server could not run, and without players on the server, no one would play on it.

What is your favorite part of the server?: I love the mechanics of building bases, and raiding them. It really can show how creative people are and it can be inspiring.

What rank are you applying for?: I am applying for moderator, so I can help people on the server when needed.

Have you applied for this rank before?: No I have not.

Why do you want to be a staff member? Explain in 150 words or more. : I want to be a staff member so I can help people. When I am on with a few other people, and no staff on, I feel like there are a lot more problems then usual. If I could become staff, I could help people when there are no staff on, and when all staff are busy I can help people. In all honesty, at times I can be a big minge, but I really just want to see people happy. If I were staff, I could help new players learn the rules, and have a good DarkRP experience, if that means helping them learn how to use a specific job, helping them with small things, or just leading them through the rules, all I want is to make people happy and get more members and staff on the server.

Why do you deserve this rank?: I don't really think it's up to me, but if other staff members or other members think I deserve this rank it's up to them.

What makes you different than the other staff members currently on the server?: I have the third most hours on the server, and can contribute a lot more than most members on the server, meaning I can help people a lot more than other people.

Name three values do you think a staff member should possess and EXPLAIN. : I think the three core values a staff member should have is patience, understanding, and helpfulness. They need to have patience to help people, and listen to different sides of the story. we need to understand people, because sometimes people do not understand others and think they are breaking the rules. Staff members need to be helpful, so when people need help they can help them and enjoy doing it.

What can you contribute to the server?: I can contribute about 3-5 hours to the server daily, unless something comes up that is unexpected.

Why should you be chosen over another applicant?: I think it is up to the people. I don't think that I am better than any other staff member, or other person applying. It is all up to the active members on the server to decide if I am worthy of this role.

Can you name the main body of the staff team? Include Owners, Managers, Super Admins, Admins and Mods.:
I currently know Tony jones, Wolfyz, ntmezo, big papi, swap, teller/grenlith, Stanley, lumo, depty, draq0, mason/bruticis, smart, diablo, and of course the annoying both that no collide shit and follow gunfire.

List your recommendations from the staff team: I have not told any one that I was going to apply, so I do not have any recommendations.

What experience with moderating a server have you had in the past? EXPLAIN in detail. : I have never been a mod on any other server, as I was not really active, and did not have the effort to apply for staff, so this is the first server I have applied for staff on.

How familiar are you with the commands needed to be used to moderate on the server?: I know most of the ulx commands like go to, bring, teleport, jail, and other commands.

Do you agree to follow all rules on the server while being a moderator, and enforce them when necessary?: of course. I would not apply for this rank if I did not agree to follow the rules. Sometimes I mess up, but I learn from my mistakes.

Are you able to contribute enough time to the Sinful RP Servers, Forums, and Discord?: Absolutely. I am an active member on the server and discord, and have no problem continuing to do this.

Are you able to help anyone who is in need of assistance while on the server or forums?: Yes. As I said earlier, I would love to help people and see the server grow.

Do you agree not to ask a staff member to review your application, to accept or deny your application, and/or to give you unfair advantages?: Yes I do. I feel like I deserve this just as much as any other member, and deserve no unfair advantages.

Last edited:

teler

Staff member
Jul 28, 2018
us
Rate your communication skills with players, 1 out of 10, and EXPLAIN. : About 7-8, because sometimes I cannot really get the point someone is trying to make, or I think the other person does not get my point when they do, and I can be a bit of a minge when people piss me off.
This is not something that our staff members need to have.

Overall this staff application isn't too bad. I like that you changed the color from white to blue, but changing the colors of your answers and questions would've been excellent. It's still very uncomfortable to read this. You used to be more mingy, but you've gotten less mingy.
-1 +1

StanleyTheDog

Staff member
StaffManager
HeadAdmin
Jul 15, 2018
This looks like someone else wrote it for you.

Your actions as a player have lead me to have a negative view on you entirely; Until I and the other staff see your behavior improve you will not be accepted. Not only my previous statement, But you need to have the players have a better view on you; We cannot have staff that players dislike, It will only make the staff team and the community look bad.

Re-Apply in 2 weeks

DENIED

Status
Not open for further replies.