How old are you?:
What is your in game name and rank?:
diamondd1025, member
What is your Steam id and Steam name?:
DiamondD1025
What is your discord name and tag?:
i don't have discord
Time zone and days you are available. :
central time zone Friday,Saturday,Sunday (whenever school is out)
How much time can you dedicate to the server daily?
12+ hours more or less
Communication
Do you have a working microphone which you can communicate with others?:
yes
Do you have Discord? If not are you willing to download it to communicate with the staff and community?:
yes,
Rate your communication skills with players, 1 out of 10, and EXPLAIN. :
6 my computer lags and I can be hard to hear me and hard for me to hear others

Server Questions
How long have you been playing on the server?:
1 month or more
Have you donated to the server? If so include what you donated for. :
no
What is something you personally would like to achieve on the server?:
to learn to use the commands and to make the server a beater place to RP
Do you have any previous bans? Explain them.
no
What is more important, the Administrators or the players? EXPLAIN your decision. :
the players are more important because without players you wont need admins players make the server what it is
What is your favorite part of the server?:
how nice all the players and admins are
In-Depth Questions
What rank are you applying for?
mod
Have you applied for this rank before?:
no
Why do you want to be a staff member? Explain in 150 words or more. :
I want to be staff because I have no warns or bans I have never been in a admin sit before. I want to be staff because it will be my first time being staff and I know most of the commands (my friend told me what they do and how they work). I want to be admin because I want to help the server grow and make it a beater and safer place to RP. If I become admin I will never abuse my powers nor put anyone over another player. When I am in a sit I will hear both sides and will never jump to conclusions and wont help out my friends when in a sit with them. I will be a good admin if you choose me for admin I will help others and will never abuse or put anyone over another player. thank you for reading and considering me for admin
Why do you deserve this rank?:
because I have never been in trouble and I am new to staffing so I will learn what and what not to do
What makes you different than the other staff members currently on the server?:
I am new and have never ban in trouble nor will I abuse my powers
Name three values do you think a staff member should possess and EXPLAIN. :
1. good communication If you don't have good communication you will not be able to
2. knowing how to use the commands if you don't know how to use the commands you wont be able to be a good admin
3. knowing the rules if you don't know the rules you wont be able to admin properly
What can you contribute to the server?:
time and effort
Why should you be chosen over another applicant?:
i am new and have never been warned or band and I can not make mistakes
Can you name the main body of the staff team? Include Owners, Managers, Super Admins, Admins and Mods.
diablo owner, draq0 developer, smart developer, stanleyTheDog staff manager, lummobite staff manager, deputey ripper head admin that is all I know
Important Information
List your recommendations from the staff team:
I don't have any its a good staff
Also, list any recommendations from players:
I don't have any
What experience with moderating a server have you had in the past? EXPLAIN in detail. :
I have never been a mod before
How familiar are you with the commands needed to be used to moderate on the server?:
my friend helped me get comfortable with the commands on his server so I know how to use them
Required Questions
Do you agree to follow all rules on the server while being a moderator, and enforce them when necessary?:
yes
Are you able to contribute enough time to the Sinful RP Servers, Forums, and Discord?:
yes
Are you able to help anyone who is in need of assistance while on the server or forums?:
yes
Do you agree not to ask a staff member to review your application, to accept or deny your application, and/or to give you unfair advantages?:

Status
Not open for further replies.