Siberia
General Information
How old are you?:

What is your in game name and rank?:
chubb VIP+

What is your Steam id and Steam name?:
STEAM_0:1:110085501 chubbs™

Time zone and days you are available. :
MST, available throughout the entire week.

How much time can you dedicate to the server daily?:
I'm usually online from 5:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. unless something pops up.

Communication
Do you have a working microphone which you can communicate with others?:
I do.

Do you have Discord? If not are you willing to download it to communicate with the staff and community?:
I do.

Rate your communication skills with players, 1 out of 10, and EXPLAIN. :
8.5 - I gave myself an 8.5 because while I do have a mic, it is not the best. If someone cannot understand what I am explaining to them I can switch over to the old keyboard to type out what I am trying to tell them with greater detail.

Server Questions
How long have you been playing on the server?:
Honestly I cannot remember when I started playing but, I do know that I started playing before most Staff started.

Have you donated to the server? If so include what you donated for. :
Everything I currently have in-game was given to me for free or by farming. So, no.

What is something you personally would like to achieve on the server?:
I've been playing SinfulRP for a decent amount of time but I've never really seen the server get a significant member count. My goal as a Staff member is to create an even more friendly, fair, and enjoyable experience on the server by doing things like staying on late at night while people are farming and keeping an eye on known trouble makers to hopefully get more long-term players to join SinfulRP.

What is more important, the Administrators or the players? EXPLAIN your decision. :
The player is more important. Staff are there to help players with their problems with players or just general questions about the server. Without the player, there would be no reason for there to be Staff.

What is your favorite part of the server?:
Diablos constant drive to satisfy the community is something that I really look up to. Whenever I played on another server the Owner didn't seem to care about their players experience. Often problems with classes/entities would be ignored which was really disappointing. Since I joined the server I've seen him add, remove, and nerf things depending on the feedback he gets from his players, no matter their rank/background to give players a more enjoyable time while on the server.

In-Depth Questions
What rank are you applying for?

Have you applied for this rank before?:
I have not.

Why do you want to be a staff member? Explain in 150 words or more. :
In order to be a staff member you must be able to dedicate your time to the server to help people have a more enjoyable experience, even throughout day or night. To be staff is to accept the responsibility of the communities enjoyment by maintaining order over the server and making sure everyone has read and understands the MOTD. I believe as a staff member, I could do these things to create a better atmosphere. Another reason for my application is that too many times I have seen the same players leave sits without being properly punished for their actions and have often been punished for rules that don't even exist. As a staff not only will I try to create a better atmosphere, but I will also make sure punishment is served where it is due, and make sure something I don't understand is confirmed by a superior before punishing a player.

Why do you deserve this rank?:
Because of my many hours on this server I have a better understanding than most regarding the MOTD.

What makes you different than the other staff members currently on the server?:
I think I would be a great addition to the staff team because of my understanding and drive to make SinfulRP a more friendly place, as I said before.

Name three values do you think a staff member should possess and EXPLAIN. :
Maturity - While Staff are in a sit they should keep order between the people in the sit and themselves. I've seen a few sits get very chaotic because two players are just shouting rules at each other in a populated area, like spawn or the PD while the Staff member who took the sit just watches idly as they do this. A few times I've been in these kinds of sits and the punishments that should've been enforced were not.
Sympathy - The understanding of a players difficulties should be something a Staff member should keep in mind while they're getting yelled at before jailing or banning a player but not to a point where it becomes biased. Just imagine if 4 hours of farming just went away because of something that shouldn't have happened.
Consistency - Rules on the server should not be bended, ignored, or made-up by personal experience. If a Staff member is not sure about a rule they should ask superior rather than punishing someone for something then deciding it doesn't make sense later to avoid problems with the community.

What can you contribute to the server?:
I can assist on helping new players get a grip on what kind of server SinfulRP is and as I said before, dedicate my time to giving other players a better experience with the hope of giving SinfulRP the player count it deserves.

Why should you be chosen over another applicant?:
I have more experience on the server than most of the current applicants and Staff on SinfulRP.

Can you name the main body of the staff team? Include Owners, Managers, Super Admins, Admins and Mods.
Owners - Diablo, DraQ(?).
Staff Managers - LummoBite.
Super Admins - StanleyTheDog(?), Gretelith, Deputy Ripper.
Admins - Haven't seen any online in awhile.
Mods - Jai, Swap, Pringles, Wulfy.

Important Information
List your recommendations from the staff team:
Diablo and MasonDick once said they'd recommend me if I were to ever apply, no idea if they were serious or not.

What experience with moderating a server have you had in the past? EXPLAIN in detail. :
I was given temp_mod for one night by Diablo because no other staff could get online.

How familiar are you with the commands needed to be used to moderate on the server?:
ULX is fairly simple and they're on the Staff Rules so I'm pretty familiar.

Required Questions
Do you agree to follow all rules on the server while being a moderator, and enforce them when necessary?:
I agree.

Are you able to contribute enough time to the Sinful RP Servers, Forums, and Discord?:
I am able.

Are you able to help anyone who is in need of assistance while on the server or forums?:
I am able.

Do you agree not to ask a staff member to review your application, to accept or deny your application, and/or to give you unfair advantages?:
I agree.

Extra Information
I took a short break because playing DarkRP 24/7 for long periods of time eventually made me realize I became a toxic and unlikable person. However, I do not believe my time away from the server or my prior behavior will effect how I will do my job as a Staff member, as I've re-read all rules and guidelines and changed my attitude towards players.

StanleyTheDog

Staff member
Staff Manager
Community Manager
Jul 15, 2018
ACCEPTED

Reactions: Akchubbs
Status
Not open for further replies.