Jul 4, 2018
General Information
What is your in game name and rank?:
swoop, DJ MAN

What is your Steam id and Steam name?:

STEAM_0:0:225310731 , diego_canfindu

Time zone and days you are available. :
Eastern Standard Time, Monday-Friday not all weekends

How much time can you dedicate to the server daily?

2-4 hours, if i'm on for an hour and nobody joins i'm probably not gonna stay for much longer
Communication

Do you have a working microphone which you can communicate with others?:
of course

Do you have Discord? If not are you willing to download it to communicate with the staff and community?:
of course

Rate your communication skills with players, 1 out of 10, and EXPLAIN. :

I would say 7 for the time i WAS mod i thought i did pretty good, and the time after that i have been on the server interacting with the players to get to know them. aslo that i dont really have any distributes with any of the members or higher ups on sinful

Server Questions
How long have you been playing on the server?:
late april of 2018 but really got into the server around may

Have you donated to the server? If so include what you donated for. :
yes, custom class , vip+, spider swep, m249 for custom class

What is something you personally would like to achieve on the server?:

honesty being able to hold mod for a month without being demoted

What is more important, the Administrators or the players? EXPLAIN your decision. :

The administrators, i played on a dark rp server that was really cool, good players nice map and balanced over all, but the staff were the worst part
if they had something set in mind there was no way you could change it, they were so black and white with things never really listening to the players and kinda just doing whatever they wanted, then one day i went up to the founder punched him ran away then was perma banned.

What is your favorite part of the server?:

how each situation i get in isnt one sided, as well as the higher ups not being salty and toxic at times

In-Depth Questions
What rank are you applying for?

mod otherwise known as better DJ

Have you applied for this rank before?:

yes

Why do you want to be a staff member? Explain in 150 words or more. :

I Know that I would be a great part of the staff team because I am a person who will interact with the community even when I'm not staff on duty.
and when I am staff on duty I will not abuse the powers I'm been given and when people break the rules I should be there to show them what they did wrong and help them fix the issue without having to go straight to punishment and after me teaching this person maybe they can learn something from this and not do what there doing and teach other people what's right and wrong,

ive been mod before so i understand how sits work and blogs and such, so with this information i already know how to do my job, with only a little bit of training i still need.. I may have been or still am a 'minge' in a lot of peoples eyes for good reasons that I am trying to change to my best ability and with this I know I am fitting member of the sinful Rp staff steam.

i think it would be a stretch for me to get this rank but for me to even get trial mod would be great and i think i could prove to the higher ups that i have changed and i am ready to come back to the staff team

i could have kept my mod rank the previous time, but i started to minge which got me banned.

Why do you deserve this rank?:

i think i deserve this rank not for my likability (i can sometimes be a minge to people) but for my knowledge on the server and how handle most situations i get put in, ive read the motd enough to know the rules and ive been on the server long enough to know how people play

Name three values do you think a staff member should possess and EXPLAIN. :

loyalty: to the staff and admins that accepted you into this position.

respect: to the players around you and the players above you, but they should be respected at the same level, no person is worth more than another

knowledge: without having a good understanding on how the server works and the players in it as well as the rules, you would have a hard time being mod.

Why should you be chosen over another applicant?:

i should be chosen over other people for the amount of time ive been here as well as the amount of knowledge for the rules and guidelines

Can you name the main body of the staff team? Include Owners, Managers, Super Admins, Admins and Mods.

Founders:
Diablo, DraQ0,

Managers:, StanleyTheDog

Developer: draq

headadmin duck man skittlez

admin- nobody?

mod chub juggernaut

Important Information

List your recommendations from the staff team:

this time nobody but previously i dont remember

What experience with moderating a server have you had in the past? EXPLAIN in detail. :
this server, for maybe a week or 2, then got demoted

How familiar are you with the commands needed to be used to moderate on the server?:
epic status

Required Questions
Do you agree to follow all rules on the server while being a moderator, and enforce them when necessary?:
yes

Are you able to contribute enough time to the Sinful RP Servers, Forums, and Discord?:

yes

Are you able to help anyone who is in need of assistance while on the server or forums?:

yes

Do you agree not to ask a staff member to review your application, to accept or deny your application, and/or to give you unfair advantages?:

yes

One last thing- i know that i have been lately "neglecting" the gmod server, so im expecting the answer to be "inactive" but if or when i do get accepted i spend most of my time of the garry's mod server instead of the minecraft server if need be