Canada
How old are you?:

What is your in game name and rank?:
Attacker_Tom, VIP+

What is your Steam id and Steam name?:
STEAM_1:0:83714024 attacker_tom

Time zone and days you are available. :
Mountain Standard Time - Monday-Sunday

How much time can you dedicate to the server daily?
3 hours

Communication
Do you have a working microphone which you can communicate with others?:
Yes I do

Do you have Discord? If not are you willing to download it to communicate with the staff and community?:
I do

Rate your communication skills with players, 1 out of 10, and EXPLAIN. :
8/10 because I'm not a linguist or any other type of person who specializes in the English language. I do really well for what I am. An average person. I do have exemplary communication skills when it comes to younger users, though due to my babysitting experience.

Server Questions
How long have you been playing on the server?:
Over 300 hours I do believe.
Have you donated to the server? If so include what you donated for. :
Silver Package

What is something you personally would like to achieve on the server?:
Getting good with the stupid taser which I will improve my aim and then I will arrest people to actually punish them for doing a crime because just dying isn't really a punishment

What is more important, the Administrators or the players? EXPLAIN your decision. :
If a server's main purpose is to create a sense of fun, and a sense of community, then active and contributing members of the community are needed to be present. People who threaten this community are to be punished and if needed, exiled from it completely, so it does not disturb the community. With a healthy community, kept safe from harm by staff members, the community will have fun, thus fulfilling the purpose of the server itself. The players bring about fun, and the admins keep it from being harmed. I do believe that there is a balance between the two, but I think that that players matter more.

What is your favorite part of the server?:
The fact that you don't have to advert raid, and the fact that you can be a farmer. Also a huge part of what I love is how dedicated Diablo is to making the server.

In-Depth Questions
What rank are you applying for?
Mod

Have you applied for this rank before?:
Yeah,

Why do you want to be a staff member? Explain in 150 words or more. :
I want to be a staff member because the server gets really darn hectic sometimes and sometimes there's not enough people online to deal with all the stuff that's going on. I'm also impressed with the server and how well it's moderated, and I would love to keep it that way, so if I do invite some friends to the server they're not plagued with people trying to troll the server. I also get a nice feeling when I see people getting removed when the don't bother reading the rules and breaking them. But that's not even my favorite thing. I love helping people who need help. It's always been something I do in real life. I volunteer at the local animal shelter, and the food bank. I've helped host food drives for the food bank. So I feel like if I could help people on a game-mode that I enjoy playing, that I could help out in another way. Helping moderate and helping players who need it. In fact, when someone showed me how the cocaine dealer worked on the server, I was so happy that I gave him the 40k I got for making it. I was so pleased with someone helping, and I think "If I was that happy, then other people will be at least somewhat happy if I help"

I also enjoy making friends with people.
Why do you deserve this rank?:
I don't deserve anything, and I think feeling as if you deserve something then you're being pretty selfish. You don't deserve anything in life.
I just don't like the word deserve because it sounds like you should expect something.

What makes you different than the other staff members currently on the server?:
I bring a new viewpoint on things that others might not see.

Name three values do you think a staff member should possess and EXPLAIN. :
Common Sense - You need to be able to know if someone has been breaking rules for the past while, that they're probably breaking them currently. This isn't always the case however.

Dedication - You gotta be dedicated to doing the same thing over and over. You can't just join the moderation team and not take sits. You need to actually want to moderate the server.

Knowledge - Knowing the rules insides and out, along with the exceptions to them is necessary. You don't wanna jail someone falsely because you don't know the rules.

What can you contribute to the server?:
My time and my energy, like all the other moderators and admins. Also my sense of humour, which is hit and miss.

Why should you be chosen over another applicant?:
I stay on longer, I know the rules, and I'm on in the early morning when not many people are online.

Can you name the main body of the staff team? Include Owners, Managers, Super Admins, Admins and Mods.
Well, I haven't met any staff managers, but I know that Diablo is the Owner, I've heard that Bruticus is a Staff Manager, and the head admins are css, Ducktective, and some other people I haven't met yet. Admins are CoolSpeedy and probably others. Mods are MrTrash, , Repgainer, StanleyTheDog, Zeranock and others.

To be honest, I have only seen a handful of the mods and admins on the server, but I'll make note if I see more!

Important Information
List your recommendations from the staff team:
Sixx

What experience with moderating a server have you had in the past? EXPLAIN in detail. :
I moderate a 2000+ member Telegram server, a 4000+ member Discord, and I've been an admin on LostInPlace's DarkRP server at the height of his popularity, which means I had to deal with a bunch of 8 year olds RDMing every 5 minutes. I was also a moderator for another server that lasted a good week before shutting down.

How familiar are you with the commands needed to be used to moderate on the server?:
My time at LostinPlace's g-mod server has made me very familiar with the commands.

Required Questions
Do you agree to follow all rules on the server while being a moderator, and enforce them when necessary?:
Absolutely.

Are you able to contribute enough time to the Sinful RP Servers, Forums, and Discord?:
Yes, an unhealthy amount

Are you able to help anyone who is in need of assistance while on the server or forums?:
Yeah man

Do you agree not to ask a staff member to review your application, to accept or deny your application, and/or to give you unfair advantages?:
Yessir.

StanleyTheDog

Administrator
Staff member
StaffManager
HeadAdmin
Jul 15, 2018
I've not seen you on the gmod server in 2 months, Can you improve your activity? Message me on discord.

Diablo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 28, 2018
Status of application will be on hold till the 10th . failure to be active will result in a denied app.

Status
Not open for further replies.