Anubis'/Mithra' Ban Appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anubis

Dec 16, 2018
GA
What is your steam name and in-game name? [Sin] Anubis, Mithra (ingame)

Give the link to your exact ban found here: https://sinfulrp.com/bans/detail/index.php?steamid=STEAM_0:1:455182421&time=1546136646

Why,(In your opinion) were you banned? Okay, so honestly. I love Sinful rp in my opinion. And, tbh "Tony" aka Jai is always on my fucking ass all-day every-day. He refuses to leave me alone. He tryhards his permissions all the fucking time. He's the only kid that misbans everyone. First off, for failrp. Nothing in that scenario came up. He just added for the fucking fun of it. And, revenge rdm. That was a miss. He said he wasn't even gonna warn me for that I believe. In SinFulRP, I saw how fun it was so fast I bought VIP+. It's hella fun and I love SinRP to the death. I was here back in SaintsRP, but It's whatever. And "targetting", I would raid this little kid and he'd get so pissed and he prob reported to the Staff like 1K+ times (sarcastic, but alot). I can't stand him, yet he won't even leave me alone. I can't stand any new users tbh. But, I do hope they enjoy their time at SinFul without getting misbanned by Jai/Tony. And, what's so cute is that I had "Jai" in my building sign. And he still found a way to remove it even though he isn't suppose to. Every ban "Tony/Jai", has made was out of nowhere. They were either roleplaying or conversating then they instantly get banned. And, I didn't target I just raided a kid alot and I don't think that's even close to targetting. That little kid has trouble with me and I stay away from him as much as I can. I'm not toxic at all unless I have to be. It's either some minge that comes in the server that upsets me Staff sometimes don't do anything about it. Not all staff though. But, I'm mainly a nice guy that don't have beef with anyone. Safe trails.

How did the staff member who banned you act? Did they go against the staff guidelines or motd? They banned me out of nowhere, I don't think he followed any guidelines or motd. He doesn't act accordingly at all, I can't stand "Tony/Jai."

Why should you be unbanned? (You can suggest a reduced ban at your own judgement, too) I should be unbanned because I feel this is very unfair. I did nothing to deserve it whilst you can read my "Why,In your opinion) were you banned. "Okay, so honestly. I love Sinful rp in my opinion. And, tbh "Tony" aka Jai is always on my fucking ass all-day every-day. He refuses to leave me alone. He tryhards his permissions all the fucking time. He's the only kid that misbans everyone. First off, for failrp. Nothing in that scenario came up. He just added for the fucking fun of it. And, revenge rdm. That was a miss. He said he wasn't even gonna warn me for that I believe. In SinFulRP, I saw how fun it was so fast I bought VIP+. It's hella fun and I love SinRP to the death. I was here back in SaintsRP, but It's whatever. And "targetting", I would raid this little kid and he'd get so pissed and he prob reported to the Staff like 1K+ times (sarcastic, but alot). I can't stand him, yet he won't even leave me alone. I can't stand any new users tbh. But, I do hope they enjoy their time at SinFul without getting misbanned by Jai/Tony. And, what's so cute is that I had "Jai" in my building sign. And he still found a way to remove it even though he isn't suppose to. Every ban "Tony/Jai", has made was out of nowhere. They were either roleplaying or conversating then they instantly get banned. And, I didn't target I just raided a kid alot and I don't think that's even close to targetting. That little kid has trouble with me and I stay away from him as much as I can. I'm not toxic at all unless I have to be. It's either some minge that comes in the server that upsets me Staff sometimes don't do anything about it. Not all staff though. But, I'm mainly a nice guy that don't have beef with anyone. Safe trails."

(Optional) Provide any evidence you would like here: (sadly don't have any) but you can get easy evidence just look at how "Jai" acts. holy fucking lord.
(p.s) safe trails guys.

StanleyTheDog

Staff member
HeadAdmin
Jul 15, 2018
Why,(In your opinion) were you banned? Okay, so honestly. I love Sinful rp in my opinion. And, tbh "Tony" aka Jai is always on my fucking ass all-day every-day. He refuses to leave me alone. He tryhards his permissions all the fucking time. He's the only kid that misbans everyone. First off, for failrp. Nothing in that scenario came up. He just added for the fucking fun of it. And, revenge rdm. That was a miss. He said he wasn't even gonna warn me for that I believe. In SinFulRP, I saw how fun it was so fast I bought VIP+. It's hella fun and I love SinRP to the death. I was here back in SaintsRP, but It's whatever. And "targetting", I would raid this little kid and he'd get so pissed and he prob reported to the Staff like 1K+ times (sarcastic, but alot). I can't stand him, yet he won't even leave me alone. I can't stand any new users tbh. But, I do hope they enjoy their time at SinFul without getting misbanned by Jai/Tony. And, what's so cute is that I had "Jai" in my building sign. And he still found a way to remove it even though he isn't suppose to. Every ban "Tony/Jai", has made was out of nowhere. They were either roleplaying or conversating then they instantly get banned. And, I didn't target I just raided a kid alot and I don't think that's even close to targetting. That little kid has trouble with me and I stay away from him as much as I can. I'm not toxic at all unless I have to be. It's either some minge that comes in the server that upsets me Staff sometimes don't do anything about it. Not all staff though. But, I'm mainly a nice guy that don't have beef with anyone. Safe trails.
This is supposed to be a ban appeal not a staff report. From the looks of this you also seem to be aware of your rule breaking.

DENIED

Status
Not open for further replies.