How old are you?:

What is your in game name and rank?:
IGN: MrJerry

What is your Steam id and Steam name?:
Steam name: MrJerry
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:84762745

Time zone and days you are available. :
(UTC-5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

How much time can you dedicate to the server daily?
It depends on my school and work schedule, but I believe that I can dedicate a minimum of 2 hours a day to the server.

Communication
Do you have a working microphone which you can communicate with others?:
Yes

Do you have Discord? If not are you willing to download it to communicate with the staff and community?:
Yes

Rate your communication skills with players, 1 out of 10, and EXPLAIN. :
7/10. I believe that I can communicate well with other players, even if they are being hysterical or unreasonable.

Server Questions
How long have you been playing on the server?:
I started playing on the server October 14th, 2018.

Have you donated to the server? If so include what you donated for. :
I have not donated to the server before.

What is something you personally would like to achieve on the server?:
I would like to be able to keep the server fun for all the players, while maintaining the peace, and keeping people from breaking the rules.

What is more important, the Administrators or the players? EXPLAIN your decision. :
I believe that the players are the most important part of a server. They player base is the life blood of your community, and without them, it would be impossible to successfully created a popular GMOD server.

What is your favorite part of the server?
My favorite part about the server is the community. All the players that I have come into contact with while playing the server, or talking on the discord have been incredibly nice.

In-Depth Questions
What rank are you applying for?

Have you applied for this rank before?:
No, I have not.

Why do you want to be a staff member? Explain in 150 words or more. :
I would like to become a staff member for many reason. I love being able to help out the server, and being a staff member is way that I can do that. I love being able to help players with anything that they need, whether is be with the in-game mechanics, or an issue that they have with another player or rule. I also really enjoy the server itself. It's really hard for me to find a GMOD server that I actually thoroughly enjoy, but when I do find a server like that, I end up spending a lot of my free time on that server. I have over 2000 hours on GMOD, with 95% of that time spent on DarkRP. Playing DarkRP has been something that I've been doing since I bought the game in 2014, and it's one of the very few games that I manage to keep coming back to year after year.

Why do you deserve this rank?:
I believe that I deserve this rank because I have dedicated a lot of time to the server and its community.

What makes you different than the other staff members currently on the server?:
My extensive experience in being a staff member is something that sets me apart from other applicants.

Name three values do you think a staff member should possess and EXPLAIN. :
1.) Patience. Staff members need to be patient. Not every single person that you are dealing with is not going to be cooperative and compliant the first time that you ask them to be.
2.) Maturity. Being a mature person is very important in becoming a staff member. If you cannot maturely deal with certain situations, and you let your emotions get the better of you, you could make a mistake when punishing a person.
3.) Responsibility. Being responsible is also a very important thing. You need to be responsible for knowing every single rule and staff guideline, so that you can correctly punish people.

What can you contribute to the server?:
I can contribute a lot of staffing experience to the server. I can also contribute a large amount of time.

Why should you be chosen over another applicant?:
I think that I am no more qualified than any other applicant. I just want to be able to help the people to the best of my abilities.

Can you name the main body of the staff team? Include Owners, Managers, Super Admins, Admins and Mods.
Founders- Diablo and DraQ
Staff Managers- Lummo and Stanley
Head Admin- Deputy Ripper
Admin- teler
Moderators- Stile-Sly

Important Information
List your recommendations from the staff team:
I don't have any recommendations from the staff team.

What experience with moderating a server have you had in the past? EXPLAIN in detail. :
PolarisRP- The first server I was ever moderator on, I had that position for about 5 months before the server when down, and I got admin when it came back up in 2017 for a short while before shutting down once again.
PowderedMilkRP- I had moderator on that server aswell in 2016 for around 4 months before it also shut down unexpectedly.
KingsRP- I was moderator on that server for about a month before the owners decided to sell the server, which backfired and resulted in the shutting down of that server.

How familiar are you with the commands needed to be used to moderate on the server?:
I am decently familiar with the commands needed to be used to moderate on this server.

Required Questions
Do you agree to follow all rules on the server while being a moderator, and enforce them when necessary?:
Yes, I agree to follow all the rules on the server and enforce them when necessary.

Are you able to contribute enough time to the Sinful RP Servers, Forums, and Discord?:
Yes, I am able to contribute enough time.

Are you able to help anyone who is in need of assistance while on the server or forums?:
Yes, I am able to help anyone who is in need of assistance.

Do you agree not to ask a staff member to review your application, to accept or deny your application, and/or to give you unfair advantages?:
Yes. I agree to not ask a staff member to review my application in any means.

Optional
Include any extra details you would like to mention.
I would like to say thank you for reading my staff application, and hope that the server goes on for a long, long time.

teler

Jul 28, 2018
us
I see that you have used your time to properly make this application. You made it easy for it to read. You have experience that would help the server out a lot. You answer all the questions with some thought into it. The main and only thing I am a little skeptical is the amount of time on the server. Other than that I'd like to see you on the server. I've meet you in-game and you seem responsible and mature enough for the role.
How much time can you dedicate to the server daily?
It depends on my school and work schedule, but I believe that I can dedicate a minimum of 2 hours a day to the server.
This is another thing that I am worried about.

+ 1

StanleyTheDog

Staff member
Staff Manager
Community Manager
Jul 15, 2018
ACCEPTED

Status
Not open for further replies.