GarishCloth1 Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

GarishCloth1

Nov 23, 2018
NY
What is your steam name and in-game name?: Steam name is GarishCloth1 | 쉬운 | 簡単 and my IGN is GarishCloth1.

Give the link to your exact ban found here: https://sinfulrp.com/bans/detail/index.php?steamid=STEAM_0:1:98592024&time=1543012947

Why,(In your opinion) were you banned?: For RDm and random kidnapping.

How did the staff member who banned you act? Did they go against the staff guidelines or motd?: Well Diablo (The owner) banned me, and he acted fine. He followed all the rules (taht he probably made).

Why should you be unbanned? (You can suggest a reduced ban at your own judgement, too): I can understand what I did was wrong, but I think it was really a misunderstanding. I tied to rope and killed a police officer and a hit man. Last night I was told Cultists were allowed to KOS anyone and kidnap anyone for no reason. When I tried to confirm this with a staff member, none were online. I then tried to read the rules, but when I clicked on the page, nothing came up. So today when I logged in, I was killing and roping people, and then staff called me up onto the roof and I was banned for 1 week. This is such a long time for killing two people while being misled! I really would like another chance. I don't want this affecting me applying for staff and I really want to play SinfulRp this weekend.

(Optional) Provide any evidence you would like here: None

Last edited:

Akchubbs

Jul 2, 2018
Siberia
You've kidnapped me and other people in spawn. Don't be a cultist and do things if you don't know what you can and can't do. (but obviously you couldn't KoS or kidnap anyone for no reason, just common sense)

Jul 8, 2018
overlooking common sense, we do distinguish between people with the intentions of having fun and people who truthfully want to minge on the server. We've talked about this separetly, so your ban will be lifted, and your application was reopened. I sincerely recommend should read the motd for your own benefit.

BAN LIFTED

Reactions: Akchubbs
Status
Not open for further replies.